Community Member

Lightbulb Top 5 toons in their classes in your opinions?

First post, go easy on me.

A while ago, a guildie and I were talking and he mentioned to me "People have been asking when you were going to TR back to a Cleric." This got me thinking "Who have you guys ran with that blew you away as their class, but when they reincarnated were very underwhelming?"

I'll use Dves as a Cleric/FVS as an example. One of the best healers that I've seen ever.

What do you guys think? Who played the class perfectly (Not talking gear-loadout, talking actually did the class justice.) in your opinion?

Quote Originally Posted by IllusionistMPD View Post
    First post, go easy on me.

A while ago, a guildie and I were talking and he mentioned to me "People have been asking when you were going to TR back to a Cleric." This got me thinking "Who have you guys ran with that blew you away as their class, but when they reincarnated were very underwhelming?"

I'll use Dves as a Cleric/FVS as an example. One of the best healers that I've seen ever.

What do you guys think? Who played the class perfectly (Not talking gear-loadout, talking actually did the class justice.) in your opinion?
    This thread has amazing /popcorn potential.
    Cannith: Ortarr (leader of Killer Dwarfs) - Purge Bravely - Drunkungfu Master - Ortarrdo Son of Ortarr - *others*

Nom nom nom!!!

Who ate all the popcorn Purge?
    Quote Originally Posted by DawnofEntropy View Post
    Who wouldn't want to see Flizik the dwarf jamming to 'Devil went down to georgia' and smoking a pipe ...