Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Community Member

Default large guild slotted items for trade

ONLY accepting otto boxes in trade (1 box per item)

ONLY on khyber sever

I have te following large guild slotted items for trade:

fullplate
    studder leather
    docent

silver bastard swrd
    bastard swrd
    heavy repeater
    great crossbow

ring
    gloves
    belt
    hat
    cloak

the steep prices are because these are no longer generated. Further more, given the craft system one should assume that most of the large guild slotted items that still exist are either bound to character or bound to account and can not be bartered. So given their rareness,lack of supply, and stacking bonus that can not be supplimented i feel an otto box for one is fair.

Quote Originally Posted by taurean430 View Post
    All of those items combined would not be worth one otto's box. The idea you are presenting that they are is ludicrous.
    If only this where true I could buy multiple ottos's boxes ................................

Founder
    2015 DDO Players Council

You do not need to post 3 separate threads on the same items. We have seen the first and second and now the third. If you get someone to trade with you for these outrageous prices, then just edit one of the 3 and let the other 2 die.

Saal
    "Fools said I, you do not know. Silence like a cancer grows, hear my words that I might teach you, take my hand that I might reach you, but my words like silent raindrops fell...."-Paul Simon "Day after day, we caught no breath or motion. As idle as a painted ship upon a painted ocean."--Coleridge

Community Member

say what u will, there are really no large slotted items up for sale anywhere. Devs already said they are leaving vendors there, however they are not bringing guild slotted items back. with spell power going over to skill based items with guild slots will give a (stacking) boost that u cannot get anywhere else again. same for spell points hits ponits ect ect. Point being these items ARE rare now boxes are not they are just expensive.

Quote Originally Posted by monkolous100 View Post
    say what u will, there are really no large slotted items up for sale anywhere. Devs already said they are leaving vendors there, however they are not bringing guild slotted items back. with spell power going over to skill based items with guild slots will give a (stacking) boost that u cannot get anywhere else again. same for spell points hits ponits ect ect. Point being these items ARE rare now boxes are not they are just expensive.
    They are also not useful save for a tr. Do you think that a novelty item, with limited use atm is worth 5000tp? Or 12mil + plat? Per Item?

As I said combined those items are not worth one Otto's. At their height, a 'rare'LGS item pulled about a mil plat.

I think you are confused.
    Khyber: Evandus, Halfdeadd, Licoricewhip, Sawyn, Elkabongg, Brothanumsi, Soulbro, Cromix.
    And an army of gimp experiments!

Community Member

nope not confused and that ring is min lvl 5 so no need to craft can keep it as is and slide it from toon to toon. Any one who has the means to trade a box has tr's ... so not sure what u mean there and as for a mill plate good luck finding one as i said noone sells em most that exist are bound ...
    i will not budge on these prices

Community Member

and this whole "oh ur price is outrageous" well all i have to say is its no longer a buyers market on these items, no haggleing, no waiting till u can get a better price cuz someone wants to unload em for quick plat, the supply is all gone not getting replenished and demand is still high. Example first thread i put up got 664 veiws first day up...

nope not confused and that ring is min lvl 5 so no need to craft can keep it as is and slide it from toon to toon. Any one who has the means to trade a box has tr's ... so not sure what u mean there and as for a mill plate good luck finding one as i said noone sells em most that exist are bound ...
    i will not budge on these prices
    Min lvl is insignificant. Any of those items can be crafted upon. What would be significant in that category would be something like a +96 devotion LGS ring min lvl 20 for the trip from 20-25. And even then it's only situationally useful.

Anyone who is looking to trade a box would want far more than anything you have on that list. Even combining them all they don't equal the baseline value of the box. That's not counting recent spikes in the value of the box.

When I used to collect LGS items, I bought them from others or on the ah for 100k plat. I still have 8 things left over should I decide to roll up alts that have a long term plan which involved tr'ing. At their height, the most any of them went for that I recall was 1 mil plat. And most of us long term players laughed that someone was willing to pay that much for one.

Oh, and I don't need to find them. Each of my alts has 4-6. I have 8 extra sitting around. The difference is that I am not grossly overestimating their value. Again, combined these items will not equal the value of one Otto's Box. To suggest that they are worth an Otto's Box each is insane.
    Khyber: Evandus, Halfdeadd, Licoricewhip, Sawyn, Elkabongg, Brothanumsi, Soulbro, Cromix.

and this whole "oh ur price is outrageous" well all i have to say is its no longer a buyers market on these items, no haggleing, no waiting till u can get a better price cuz someone wants to unload em for quick plat, the supply is all gone not getting replenished and demand is still high. Example first thread i put up got 664 veiws first day up...
    I think that's because there were many of us trying to figure out if you were actually serious.

Community Member

i disagree and don't see u selling em feel free to prove ur point by selling urs at 1mill plat

i disagree and don't see u selling em feel free to prove ur point by selling urs at 1mill plat
    You can go ahead with that. You might get a couple of new players desparate enough to pay that. Highly unlikely though. I'll hang onto mine and actually use them when I feel like it.

The overwhelming responses in your spammed trade thread, and marketplace spamming aren't enough to convince you?

Here's something to consider regarding your recent actions:

"Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results."
    Albert Einstein
    Last edited by taurean430; 08-12-2013 at 10:11 PM.

Community Member

and it's not a price spike... again these will never be generated ever

and it's not a price spike... again these will never be generated ever
    Which, at best, may increase the price of a novelty item with limited use for powergamers. A modest increase. Not 12-16 times what it was worth in plat at it's pricing height. Nor equalling the value of a 50USD purchase or 5k Turbine points each. All 12 of those items you listed combined don't equal that.

Community Member

two ways to play this game play to play and pay to play, not everyone has been hoarding gear for years like your self and i feel no gult in tradeing RARE no longer genrated gear that there is demand for at a high price. As i said b4 the demand will only increase especially after the update on the 19th. u can cry all u like but ppl should feel fortunate that i am even trying to part with these items as u see there is no real market up. spam away if u like i am only tradeing them up to the 18th being the promo for boxes will be down.

Community Member

rings allways in demand, but the belt and neclase will also be in high demand being those items are req for heal skill +4 and perform +4. that is 4% bonus to spell power. may not sound like much but is a big deal to healers bards and pales

...and i feel no gult in tradeing RARE no longer genrated gear that there is demand for at a high price.
    With a pricing like that, you should.
    Last edited by taurean430; 08-12-2013 at 11:32 PM.

Selling what OP sells for half of his price.
    Shortest words to shut him up
    Rittz, Lesliea, Reze, Serravee, Eclare

Default Lol

Man am I glad I only paid 250K plat for my LG slot gloves last night on AH.

I really don't see the point in arguing with the OP over his prices... just leave it alone and let the thread die the death it deserves.

BTW.. i bought a large slot ring from the AH yesterday for 200k... which is insanely low imo. I also bought large slot goggles at the same time for 1.8 mil.
    Khyber: Furian <|> Puddingforge <|> Fingerstyle <|> Griefling <|> Cowpox

Community Member

it's nice u where able to find nice deals but keep in mind that there is now a set number of items with slots. Also the really sought after will be belts and necklaces. keep in mind though as they are bought and sold and used that existing number will dwindle at that point i imagine ppl would part with their globe of true blood b4 a lrg slotted item. time will pass and eventually they will be come as rare as a ml 8 greensteel min2

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast