Default Subscribed Threads

It appears I cannot post in ANY of my subscribed threads. Just tried 4-5 of them. The "Reply to thread" button is missing, and when I try to "Reply with quote" I get kicked out of the thread and back to the forum lists.

Non-subscribed threads, and this new topic, seem to work. Tried logging in/out multiple times and restarting both browser and computer. Anyone else having this issue?

Quote Originally Posted by Fedora1 View Post
    It appears I cannot post in ANY of my subscribed threads. Just tried 4-5 of them. The "Reply to thread" button is missing, and when I try to "Reply with quote" I get kicked out of the thread and back to the forum lists.

Non-subscribed threads, and this new topic, seem to work. Tried logging in/out multiple times and restarting both browser and computer. Anyone else having this issue?
    After seeing your post I went and did a test post and was able to post on an old thread that I [created and] am subscribed to:

https://www.ddo.com/forums/showthrea...75#post5064075

EDIT: After initial posting I realized that I created that thread so I went to one that is more recent that I didn't create but was subscribed to and was able to post as well:

https://www.ddo.com/forums/showthrea...=1#post5064081

Rebooting usually clears things like this up for me but sad to hear it didn't work for you. If you have any browser Add-ons active I would turn them off and re-try. You can also try clearing cache/cookies and restarting.
    Last edited by Nodoze; 08-12-2013 at 01:27 PM.

I've narrowed it down to 2 particular threads that I cannot post in. Thanks for your reply. Not sure what's going on. tried clearing cache/cookies as you suggested but no luck. There may be other threads, but two specifically I want to drop a post in and cannot. Others have posted since in the last couple hours so I know it's not a locked thread or something weird like that.

I've narrowed it down to 2 particular threads that I cannot post in. Thanks for your reply. Not sure what's going on. tried clearing cache/cookies as you suggested but no luck. There may be other threads, but two specifically I want to drop a post in and cannot. Others have posted since in the last couple hours so I know it's not a locked thread or something weird like that.
    Maybe try on a second F2P account (Fedora2?) and see if that works. That would allow you to still chime in and give you some idea if it is a wider bug or possibly specific to your current account.

That might work, but this is already my second account as the first one (my VIP account) lost access to the forums when they (ahem) upgraded them a few months ago. I am Fedora and Fedora1, I'd hate to make a Fedora2. lol

This just started happening to me. I hadn't clued in to the subscribed thread part. It has made my journal somewhat lacking in updates lately.
    Zyinniah Hazelnut and Curissa Hazelnut on most servers.

Community Member

Same result but with slightly different symptoms. Mine was:
    • A couple days ago
    • A thread I started
    • Not a subscribed thread
    • "Reply with quote" kicked me back to the forum lists
    • I think I did have "Reply to thread" button, but it also kicked me back to the forum lists
    • Today I have "Reply to thread" button and was able to reply using "Reply with quote", but...
    • Today I seem to be missing the Reputation buttons (at least in that thread)

Quote Originally Posted by Hazelnut View Post
    This just started happening to me. I hadn't clued in to the subscribed thread part. It has made my journal somewhat lacking in updates lately.
    I tried posting in your journal just now asking how Cordovan helped you, but it redirected me out and didn't post my reply.

Still having this problem. Opened a ticket.

Community Manager

Still having this problem. Opened a ticket.
    Thanks. I'm not entirely sure what's going on, but obviously something is. I did check out your forum permissions, and things on the surface appear accurate, so it's going to take some more thorough digging I think to figure out what's going on.
    Have fun, and don't forget to gather for buffs!
    Submit DDO Bugs through: ddobugs.turbine.com
    Follow DDO on: Facebook Twitter Google+ Pinterest
    Join us on Twitch!

Quote Originally Posted by Cordovan View Post
    Thanks. I'm not entirely sure what's going on, but obviously something is. I did check out your forum permissions, and things on the surface appear accurate, so it's going to take some more thorough digging I think to figure out what's going on.
    Thanks!

I tried posting in your journal just now asking how Cordovan helped you, but it redirected me out and didn't post my reply.
    Something made it through to my thread. You have a post there about this issue.
    Zyinniah Hazelnut and Curissa Hazelnut on most servers.

Looks like they fixed it. Was able to post in the two threads again.