Default Reincarnation timer

I'm sure this has been brought up but why in the world is there a timer on reincarnation when the store sells us otto stones? I'm happy in a way since now I have a good 4 and a half days to do something else... as in not play DDO!

Quote Originally Posted by Alizar View Post
    I'm sure this has been brought up but why in the world is there a timer on reincarnation when the store sells us otto stones? I'm happy in a way since now I have a good 4 and a half days to do something else... as in not play DDO!
    Eventually the timer is supposed to be reduced to 3 days last I read.

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by Qhualor View Post
    Eventually the timer is supposed to be reduced to 3 days last I read.
    Yes, when they add epic TR (update 20) they are also reducing the timer to 3 days.
    Everyone who is not in the true definition of "hardcore" is looked down on as a "casual", unwilling or incapable of understanding the true brilliance of having twelve-year-olds insult you while they are teabagging your virtual corpse. - Christian Ward columnist for The Escapist

Community Member

You can buy a TR timer bypass from the DDO store. It's called a lesser reincarnation stone.

If you Lesser it resets your TR timer so you can TR immediately. The free lesser will also reset it if you haven't already used it.

Default Ty

Quote Originally Posted by unacceptable View Post
    You can buy a TR timer bypass from the DDO store. It's called a lesser reincarnation stone. If you Lesser it resets your TR timer so you can TR immediately. The free lesser will also reset it if you haven't already used it.
    Ahhhh thanks for this info! Much appreciated Also good to know on the time reduction in future update but still don't understand why they limit our speed of TR.

Forum Turtle
    2014 DDO Players Council

Quote Originally Posted by Alizar View Post
    Ahhhh thanks for this info! Much appreciated Also good to know on the time reduction in future update but still don't understand why they limit our speed of TR.
    Fairly simple I think. Part of the devs job is to keep us playing. And once people hit triple completionist doon everything been there three times, what else is there to do? So slowing down the tr rate makes sense.
    Turtel, Turtley Wrath, Tortoisse, Waterssong, Victerr Creed, Utahraptor, Velocaraptor, Minddancer, Loggerhead, Matamata, Sulcata, Ticerratops, Sierrann, Hankx, Shartelhane

Member of Highlords of Malkier! Help channel, everyone welcome in this channel!