Took a look on Lamannia to see if anything really obvious changed in cannith crafting.
* the lore shards appear to have been updated to the higher crit percentages, at least in terms of their descriptions. You can craft the "III, "IV", and "V" levels which are 13, 14, and 15 percent crit each.
* dodge shards were updated, at least the descriptions state 2% and 4% now instead of 1%/2%.
* the shards for each of the axe/spear/hammer block effects are updated. You can craft the "II" and "III" levels of each type which give 4 DR (potential 2) or 6DR (potential 3) respectively. That's different than the previous lesser and normal options that gave 3DR or 5DR at 1 or 2 potential. Slightly higher DR at higher potential.
* invulnerability (DR5/magic) has been nerfed in my opinion - used to be potential 1, now potential 3. Same DR value.
* minor change to the elemental guards - the higher guard shards went from 1-8 to 2-8 damage when hit.
* all spell penetration shards were squeezed down to "I" and "II" levels for +1 and +2 penetration at potentials 1 and 3. Although there are a lot of duplicate shards at a lot of different crafting levels and ingredient costs, this is a buff since the effect carries across all spell levels 1-9 with a cheaper potential.
Saw some other shards with name changes to the new naming scheme but no real feature or potential changes; for example parrying and greater parrying are identical other than the name changes to Parrying I and Parrying IV.
Anyone see anything else?