Default BUG: Stunning Fist and Quivering Palm do not count towards Everything is Nothing

In testing on my monk, I found that Stunning Fist and Quivering Palm no longer add to the "Perfect Peace" counter. This is a new bug, as the issue did not exist before Open Beta on Lamannia. The four petal moves count still, as they should.

read by QA

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by DrawingGuy View Post
    In testing on my monk, I found that Stunning Fist and Quivering Palm no longer add to the "Perfect Peace" counter. This is a new bug, as the issue did not exist before Open Beta on Lamannia. The four petal moves count still, as they should.
    Along with this it should be noted that stunning fist does not count as a tactical feat for mastersblitz counter, been like this since the day it was released but has yet to been changed.
    Alkkarn Alkkine Alkine Roubot Alkot Alkky
    On argo cuz its better than you!

Quote Originally Posted by DrawingGuy View Post
    I know this might sound weird but have you tried moving after using the ability to see if the counter moves then?

Quote Originally Posted by Miow View Post
    I know this might sound weird but have you tried moving after using the ability to see if the counter moves then?
    Yes - I did the moves standing still, moving, against kobolds in the Dojo and in a quest - they did not count. The only exception is *think* the Perfect Peace count would actually START with a Stunning Fist or Quivering Palm, and from there on not count again. Unfortunately with the test server down, I can't confirm this.

As for Alkot's concern of Stunning Fist not counting for Master's Blitz - completely agree that it should.

Sorry, this seem to have been read by QA but no answer was given. It`s pretty hard to charge epic moments as it is, and without SF and QP it makes way harder to charge. Lily Petal and the other one really sucks so I hardly see people using those moves. I like the Drifting Lotus, but it has a 15sec cooldown, and Scattering of Flowers isnt that good since the +25 dodge is limited by your dodge cap, which makes it near useless unless you have absolutely no dodge gear...

So, when can we get SF back to work with charging counters?
    "Each reality is but the dream of another; and each sleeper, a God unknowing."
    - Venser, the Sojourner

Default Fixed??

Quote Originally Posted by Odin's_Hugin View Post
    Sorry, this seem to have been read by QA but no answer was given. It`s pretty hard to charge epic moments as it is, and without SF and QP it makes way harder to charge. Lily Petal and the other one really sucks so I hardly see people using those moves. I like the Drifting Lotus, but it has a 15sec cooldown, and Scattering of Flowers isnt that good since the +25 dodge is limited by your dodge cap, which makes it near useless unless you have absolutely no dodge gear...

According to the release notes here: https://www.ddo.com/en/update-20-patch-1-release-notes, this has been fixed.

If not, you should bug report it again.

I believe a fix for this was put into update 20 patch 1.

Quote Originally Posted by Odin's_Hugin View Post

This is an older thread on Lamannia (the OP is from August.) This issue was resolved in Monday's release on the live servers of Update 20 Patch 1. You can read the Release Notes for it here.
    Have fun, and don't forget to gather for buffs!
    Submit DDO Bugs through: ddobugs.turbine.com
    Follow DDO on: Facebook Twitter Google+ Pinterest
    Join us on Twitch!

Quote Originally Posted by Cordovan View Post
    This is an older thread on Lamannia (the OP is from August.) This issue was resolved in Monday's release on the live servers of Update 20 Patch 1. You can read the Release Notes for it here.
    Depends on what you mean by fixed...currently, on live QP and SF only charge the counter if you actually hit a monster with them. If this behavior is working as intended then it is fixed. However, if I have extra ki after a long battle and stand off to the side hitting the QP and SF buttons to charge my EIN, then no they do not charge my EIN.

Quote Originally Posted by UltimateSuperman View Post
    Depends on what you mean by fixed...currently, on live QP and SF only charge the counter if you actually hit a monster with them. If this behavior is working as intended then it is fixed. However, if I have extra ki after a long battle and stand off to the side hitting the QP and SF buttons to charge my EIN, then no they do not charge my EIN.
    I suspect the old behavior of charging it without hitting anything was not working as intended, and it now does.

Community Member whereispowderedsilve's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by merridyan View Post
    I suspect the old behavior of charging it without hitting anything was not working as intended, and it now does.
    This. I am happy/content with this change. Everyone wins.
    http://dillonpfaff5.wix.com/theob Sign this!!!: http://goo.gl/vS6htg

DDO toll free support phone#: 855-WBGAMES (855-924-2637)