Default Hey forums query..

Hey guys is there a way to keep you signed in the forums like b4 and not having to relog each time ? was looking for an option or something but cant seem to find any...
    Officer of Eternal Infinity-Thelanis
    ~~~Visit it if interested for recruiting~~~EE Solos And More (Photo Album)~~~EE Soloing Pale Master (Forums)~~~
    Characters active atm .. Shadowaras (Completionist. Project/fs),Shadowaris(Wiz),Shadowares(Pal),Sworrn (Ftr),Nemmesis(Mnk) and Trickzster(Art)

Don't look too hard - it's a new "feature" of the forums, and one we all just love to death. Meaning we'd all love it if it died and just let us stay logged in.

Community Member

Default there IS a solution

A few weeks ago someone posted a javascript code block that can log you in automatically. Keep in mind that it requires editing your account name and password into a javascript bookmarklet. DON'T even LOOK for it if your forum account is linked to any payment method.
    I'd post a link but i need more coffee to fuel my google-fu.

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by 1nth View Post
    A few weeks ago someone posted a javascript code block that can log you in automatically. Keep in mind that it requires editing your account name and password into a javascript bookmarklet. DON'T even LOOK for it if your forum account is linked to any payment method.
    It was actually posted in pretty recently, so it's not far down the list of threads. :P https://www.ddo.com/forums/showthrea...in-bookmarklet

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by 1nth View Post
    https://www.ddo.com/forums/showthrea...in-bookmarklet

There you go.

*Edit* Gah! Ninja'd!