Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Community Member

Default Fix Druid Exploit

so I cannot go into details on Exploit because Last time I did devs took down my post which i totally understand and it was super dumb on my part for giving everyone knowledge of how to use exploit. It does suck though because people who know exploit are bragging and showing off and people thinking they are awesome but really they are just cheaters. Hope the Devs catch them and ban them from game.

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by wizardsguild View Post
    so I cannot go into details on Exploit because Last time I did devs took down my post which i totally understand and it was super dumb on my part for giving everyone knowledge of how to use exploit. It does suck though because people who know exploit are bragging and showing off and people thinking they are awesome but really they are just cheaters. Hope the Devs catch them and ban them from game.
    Who, where are the people bragging and showing off and thinking they're awesome? Also, no bans will ever come of any of your fourteen fix-mah-exploit-that-Isn't-really-an-exploit- threads.

Quote Originally Posted by Rubbinns View Post
    Who, where are the people bragging and showing off and thinking they're awesome? Also, no bans will ever come of any of your fourteen fix-mah-exploit-that-Isn't-really-an-exploit- threads.
    Well if its not an exploit can you tell me what he is talking about?
    I have 2 druids and havent heard anyone talking about an exploit.
    Real join date: Update 7

Community Member

All my threads are truthful I cannot tell you how this exploit works but when 1 person can 1 shot almost every mob in game its a exploit.

Miasto Stołeczne Warszawa (The Capital City of Warsaw)

All my threads are truthful I cannot tell you how this exploit works but when 1 person can 1 shot almost every mob in game its a exploit.
    Surely, everyone who can grind enough past lifes and gear to build a good character is exploiter, who needs to be banned RIGHT NOW!
    Quote Originally Posted by Originally Posted by Random Person #2 View Post
    People who exploit bugs in code are cheaters cheaters cheaters. And they are big fat ****yheads too.

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by Vellrad View Post
    Surely, everyone who can grind enough past lifes and gear to build a good character is exploiter, who needs to be banned RIGHT NOW!
    Thats a foolish thought but the ones who are using the Exploits should.

this is very possible, and there is an exploit to do so.
    You'll bend to my will - With or without your precious sanity.

Neilus Soul of the Phoenix - Completionist - Orien

Quote Originally Posted by blerkington View Post
    Everyone who is more effective than me is OP, and should be nerfed.
    Everyone who has more stuff than me cheated to get it, and should be punished.
    Everyone who plays differently to me is a bad person, and should be mistreated.

Well I cant comment on whether its an exploit or not, but many characters can one-shot the enemies.
    My Palemaster is dedicated to instakills. I dont see how a Druid could do it too easily because they dont have many instakill spells. (2 i think).

I dont want to use an exploit but I am intrigued as to what it is.
    If you reported it, what was the reply ?
    Real join date: Update 7

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by humbleroller View Post
    Well I cant comment on whether its an exploit or not, but many characters can one-shot the enemies.
    My Palemaster is dedicated to instakills. I dont see how a Druid could do it too easily because they dont have many instakill spells. (2 i think).

I dont want to use an exploit but I am intrigued as to what it is.
    If you reported it, what was the reply ?

On EE there are a ton of mobs that you cannot just FOD and even the ones that you can usually you have to level drain I have grouped with a lot of multi trs even completionist casters and on EE 6man party it is hard to get insta kills off without level draining. ANYWAYS with this exploit u can 1 shot mobs thats are impossible to FOD like Undead ect.. now since bosses have like 200k hp they will not 1 shot a boss but they will rapidly take down hp so fast that they seem like a trash mob.

I love this game I just want to get back to the game being a game tired of piking because people using exploits doesn't seem fun when you have a auto win button. I do not have a auto win button but when i join a pug and one of those guys joins they are the button and it ruins my fun. its crazy to because they do not need to join parties when using exploits like that. I think they want to show off how awesome they are even though they are cheating.

Community Member

You could just solo and all these cheats wont ever effect you. Youre trying to ruin our fun. Go solo, have a coke and shut up.

Community Member

You could just solo and all these cheats wont ever effect you. Youre trying to ruin our fun. Go solo, have a coke and shut up.

you must have tons of friends

Community Member

you must have tons of friends
    Yeah, and we all cheat.

But all mobs in Kobold Assault are squishy. Using Carnifex is an exploit now???

Fix exploitz nao.....! Yalla!

OP, you are overreacting. caring about a fair gameplay is one thing, blaming others, who may or may not use an exploit for being show-offs is inappropriate. Report it ingame!
    Last edited by zwiebelring; 08-11-2013 at 06:34 PM.
    Characters on Orien:
    Wanzer/ Klingtanz/ Incanta Superior/ Mercantus

Is this a tree thread or have I missed an exploit. If I missed one I'm a sad winter wolf now.

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by Charononus View Post
    Is this a tree thread or have I missed an exploit. If I missed one I'm a sad winter wolf now.
    The exploit is that a druid in any wolf form can...
    http://myaccount.turbine.com

Je ne suis pas
    DDO Alpha Tester

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by Tscheuss View Post
    The exploit is that a druid in any wolf form can...
    lick him/her self clean in certain places.
    http://myaccount.turbine.com

Je ne suis pas
    DDO Alpha Tester

Community Member

A few months ago a friend of mine discovered and developed this exploit (he learned it by accident and then tested it using everything he could). There is a trick that allows druids in wolf form to stack the damage of a large number of weapons at the same time (as opposed to the one you can normally wear at a time). I hope this is not saying too much to get the thread closed. Just trying to let people know the exploit is very real and not just people being awesome at playing the game.
    Everyone who is not in the true definition of "hardcore" is looked down on as a "casual", unwilling or incapable of understanding the true brilliance of having twelve-year-olds insult you while they are teabagging your virtual corpse. - Christian Ward columnist for The Escapist

Quote Originally Posted by erethizon View Post
    A few months ago a friend of mine discovered and developed this exploit (he learned it by accident and then tested it using everything he could). There is a trick that allows druids in wolf form to stack the damage of a large number of weapons at the same time (as opposed to the one you can normally wear at a time). I hope this is not saying too much to get the thread closed. Just trying to let people know the exploit is very real and not just people being awesome at playing the game.
    It seems like you would need to be one hell of a hoarder to stack up enough effects for this to be one shotting everything. Though it could be what the OP is talking about.

Tonight I saw someone mention having benefits from both wolf and elemental forms at the same time, although I can't see that one shotting enemies.

Also possible the OP is talking about the druid based ED, primal avatar, beating things up as a tree...

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by ZeebaNeighba View Post
    It seems like you would need to be one hell of a hoarder to stack up enough effects for this to be one shotting everything. Though it could be what the OP is talking about.

Tonight I saw someone mention having benefits from both wolf and elemental forms at the same time, although I can't see that one shotting enemies.

Also possible the OP is talking about the druid based ED, primal avatar, beating things up as a tree...

no one has guessed correctly yet. what I am talking about is game breaking I believe the devs are going to be working on it yet it hasn't shown up as a known issue yet. I do not know why the few people here do not want it fixed. Some people do not like to earn things they rather cheat through life I guess :s.

Community Member

Some people do not like to earn things they rather cheat through life I guess :s.
    Yes, because DDO is life..... 0o

It is not game breaking. Still not better than Tree form, still not as efficient as Shiradi spamming.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast