Community Member

Default Guild mamgers over 30 days active

We have guild members that are over 30 days not logged in with all their toons and are not yet inactive. Anyone know why or anyone else have this happen in their guild?

Don't know, but at a guess, might have something to do with the summer "vacation" from guild renown loss?

Quote Originally Posted by Grahson View Post
    We have guild members that are over 30 days not logged in with all their toons and are not yet inactive. Anyone know why or anyone else have this happen in their guild?
    There's currently no loss of guild renown so no reason to do any of the things that might help prevent the loss of renown. There has also been an abundance of guild renown elixir showing up lately (although that might just be me getting "lucky" rolls on daily dice).

So, as long as your guild members are active and playing the game on any of their characters you should assume that they are gaining guild renown and adding to the total. Of course, they might have characters in multiple guilds so yours might not be the one benefiting from their game time.

That sort of an issue is an internal one for guilds and I'm not sure how you should handle it. You could just ignore it for the moment since it is doing no harm. You could message the player if you know a way to find out who their other character is. Or, you could just boot them from your guild and take your chances. I guess those decisions are somewhat personal to each guild.