Thread: I'm lonely

Community Member

Unhappy I'm lonely

They said they'd come back to DDO to run cove with me, but it's already the 3rd weekend

I'm sure the new Enhancements will be better than the current ones, but I hope they'll be enough better to be worth the time my friends are waiting it out elsewhere. The Lame Duck futility of making changes ahead of it, the frustration at having to learn a new system, and the dread of the massive bugs that lately attend any big change have my entire guild spending their game time elsewhere.

Frequent rules changes drive away the people I come here to socialize with.

Well, I'm off to see who I can drag back for a cove run, hopefully this will change soon.
    I am profoundly disappointed with the current state and direction of DDO, and my purchasing habits reflect this. A drastic improvement in quality of life, transparency, and honest communication would improve my spending. Promises and "more squeeze" will not.

What server are you on?
    BEFORE YOU ENTER REMEMBER THAT THE TOMB IS GUARDED BY TERRIBLE MONSTERS AND MEN WITHOUT MERCY.

I hope you find some new friends soon. Saddest screen shot ever.

If you are on Argo, send me a PM, I'll run some stuff with ya.

One is the loneliest number that you'll ever do
    Two can be as bad as one
    It's the loneliest number since the number one

No is the saddest experience you'll ever know
    Yes, it's the saddest experience you'll ever know
    `Cause one is the loneliest number that you'll ever do
    One is the loneliest number, worse than two

Quote Originally Posted by Charononus View Post
    One is the loneliest number that you'll ever do
    Two can be as bad as one
    It's the loneliest number since the number one

No is the saddest experience you'll ever know
    Yes, it's the saddest experience you'll ever know
    `Cause one is the loneliest number that you'll ever do
    One is the loneliest number, worse than two
    Guess who?

This thread, I'm sorry.

I will add the **** out of you if you're on my server though, and keep you company.

EDIT: Really? cr-ap is blocked? Really?
    Last edited by Maelodic; 08-10-2013 at 01:26 PM.
    ~Sarlona~
    Maelodic - Gigglelock| | Zeriyn - Wolf Caster
    Quote Originally Posted by Scraap View Post
    Praise Dog, and Maelodic, his prophet.

Community Member

and then the twist comes... he's a powergamer and every character in the guild is his own

Quote Originally Posted by Maelodic View Post

EDIT: Really? cr-ap is blocked? Really?
    I noticed that P!ssed is blocked, but you can enter into the waterworks and the second guy you talk to has that word in the dialog.

Consistency much?

Community Member

Red face You guys are awesome!

Quote Originally Posted by HalfOrcBeautyQueen View Post
    What server are you on?
    OK, I only get 3 +1 reputation points per day, but you guys are awesome and I wish I could give out more!

It's not that I have nobody to run with, I'm a bit self conscious PUGing, but Cove is one place I generally feel comfortable. I'm an OK torcher and don't mind doing it forever so I usually find a group despite my mediocre gear and less than stellar Mario skilz and I can contribute even to a group of much better players.

My lament is that my guild mates, all friends in real life that joined with me or that I recruited to the game, aren't here to share the fun. I've been gaming with these people for years, one from before D&D had numbers after the name. I see them in other games at least once or twice a week, and we do a guild run in another game every Sunday, it's just that we haven't been in DDO lately.

And I don't even really need any new gear, I just love cove and we've had fun before so I wanted them to come back with me.

I guess it's also that despite past broken promises from Turbine, I think Rowan really might turn things around, and I wanted us to give a show of support by logging in and playing Cove for a while.

So a heartfelt thank you to all who offered sympathy and support to a stranger, your play time is limited and offering to share is very generous!
    I am profoundly disappointed with the current state and direction of DDO, and my purchasing habits reflect this. A drastic improvement in quality of life, transparency, and honest communication would improve my spending. Promises and "more squeeze" will not.