Thread: Necromance

Community Member

Default Necromance

Hi

I am new to vip in this game and i want to respec my wizard to necromancer
    So i am lvl 19 and i am gona buy a lesser reset stone so i can start over, but i need som ehelp to choose the right enshants and skills and feats...

I need somone to guide me step by step how to spend points in what ?¿

I guess you mean Pale Master? Take a look at this, all the enhancements you have to take before are mentioned too: http://ddowiki.com/page/Pale_Master_enhancements

Community Member

I allready found that site

But i dont lik eit because it dont show what to choose first in correct order...

I just want to know what i must choose first from point 1 and up to lvl 19 with 72 points last

Start at the top of the site and continue to the end. All prereqs are listed like you would take them from 0 to 72. Some Enhancements require a certain amount AP spent before they appear, but when you reselect your enhancements you can easily undo a decision unless you click on accept at your trainer's dialogue menue.

Build Constructionist unbongwah's Avatar

What race is your char? How many build pts? Apart from Necromancy, any spells in particular you'd like to specialize in?

BTW, you shouldn't need to buy an LR; all chars still get one free, I think. Try talking to Kruz and see if he offers you the option of LRing w/out a heart of wood. [GRing or LR +X will still cost you, though.]

Quote Originally Posted by Psycr0vv View Post
    I am new to vip in this game and i want to respec my wizard to necromancer
    So i am lvl 19 and i am gona buy a lesser reset stone so i can start over, but i need som ehelp to choose the right enshants and skills and feats...

I need somone to guide me step by step how to spend points in what ?¿
    Hang tight until a week from Monday, when everyone gets a free LR+20 and all the enhancements change. No real point in doing a major switch now only to have to do another one in a week.

Quote Originally Posted by unbongwah View Post
    What race is your char? How many build pts? Apart from Necromancy, any spells in particular you'd like to specialize in?

BTW, you shouldn't need to buy an LR; all chars still get one free, I think. Try talking to Kruz and see if he offers you the option of LRing w/out a heart of wood. [GRing or LR +X will still cost you, though.]
    Say what? All characters get one free LR????

When did this happen? Where was I? WHY WAS I NOT INFORMED?!?!?!?

LOL ok, seriously....if that's correct, that is one seriously cool piece of news. I did not know that.
    All that is wrong with DDO, life, taxes, poltics, religion, music, fast food, education, the criminal justice system, the weather, society, the universe, and previously-discontinued-but-now-on-their-way-back snack cakes, is all the fault of Wizards of the Coast. I know this because Fred told me so, and Mind Flayers are smart.