Community Member

Default Thief acrobat attack speed bonus not functioning

Attack speed bonus thief acrobat enhancement "thief acrobatics" is not functioning. Or at least it doesn't show up on the character sheet.

It also doesn't say what type of bonus it is, leaving it ambiguous whether it is intended to stack with haste or not (the live equivalent does stack with haste). This is the kind of in-game documentation this game desperately needs. Bonus type matters a great deal, so it should say on the tool-tip what kind of bonus it is.
    Gildus, Sabathiel, Einion, Yhvain

Cannith

Quote Originally Posted by SerPounce View Post
    Attack speed bonus thief acrobat enhancement "thief acrobatics" is not functioning. Or at least it doesn't show up on the character sheet.

It also doesn't say what type of bonus it is, leaving it ambiguous whether it is intended to stack with haste or not (the live equivalent does stack with haste). This is the kind of in-game documentation this game desperately needs. Bonus type matters a great deal, so it should say on the tool-tip what kind of bonus it is.
    You are right, I took Blinding Speed feat + this enhancement and it doesn't seem to stack =/
    --Cannith Player--

Main toon: Kyshara of All Trades (current 25th life - completionist/epic completionist) - Shadar-kai Wizard 15 FvS 3 Monk 2 (Getting SK PLs -_-)

FvS, I will be back soon

My EE FvS build: https://www.ddo.com/forums/showthrea...S-Caster-Build

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by SerPounce View Post

It works, but doesn't show up in character speed. And it stacks with haste. Tested on a dummy.

Quote Originally Posted by Loranth View Post
    It works, but doesn't show up in character speed. And it stacks with haste. Tested on a dummy.
    Oh thank you thank you for confirming it works! Seriously I just embarked on a rogue acrobat series of builds for my next three lives and this would have been a huuuuuge downer.