2014 DDO Players Council

Default Ability enhancement stacking bug

I recall, during the enhancement alpha/beta, one of the devs stating that all ability increase enhancements should stack.

When they didn't then, I bug-reported it.

Now, much later, this is still broken on the current Lama build. I have bug-reported it again.

However, I would think that having a bunch of enhancements simply NOT WORKING would be pretty high priority for getting fixed. I would love to get a "read by QA" on this issue, and would appreciate even more hearing that they are trying to fix this issue BEFORE the x-pack goes live. Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by SirValentine View Post
    I recall, during the enhancement alpha/beta, one of the devs stating that all ability increase enhancements should stack.

When they didn't then, I bug-reported it.

Now, much later, this is still broken on the current Lama build. I have bug-reported it again.

However, I would think that having a bunch of enhancements simply NOT WORKING would be pretty high priority for getting fixed. I would love to get a "read by QA" on this issue, and would appreciate even more hearing that they are trying to fix this issue BEFORE the x-pack goes live. Thanks.

Post this in the Bug section of the lama forums. I have not seed kookie say READ BY QA in the enhancement section.
    However which class & trees are you talking about?

I believe the ones in the Barbarian and H-orc trees are working. Would have to double check at home.
    Schadel TR FVS | Whathitme 2TR human stalwart tank |Whatwas TR Barbarian/Fighter--FuryoftheWild | Kpavio Monk/fighter| Whatsnyp Artificer | Skullzz all purpose Druid| Whatcast elf AM| Nobuffforu Acrobat Warchanter

2014 DDO Players Council

Quote Originally Posted by skullzz View Post
    Post this in the Bug section of the lama forums. I have not seed kookie say READ BY QA in the enhancement section.
    I suppose I can request the thread be moved.

Quote Originally Posted by skullzz View Post
    However which class & trees are you talking about?

I believe the ones in the Barbarian and H-orc trees are working. Would have to double check at home.
    I had it happen with both Cleric and FvS during the enhancement alpha and beta, and again today in the x-pack open beta with FvS. Any of the trees. The stated intent was for all those ability increases from different trees to stack.

Quote Originally Posted by SirValentine View Post
    I suppose I can request the thread be moved.

I had it happen with both Cleric and FvS during the enhancement alpha and beta, and again today in the x-pack open beta with FvS. Any of the trees. The stated intent was for all those ability increases from different trees to stack.

I believe they are supposed to stack also. Hopefully this gets fixed for those trees it is broken in.
    Schadel TR FVS | Whathitme 2TR human stalwart tank |Whatwas TR Barbarian/Fighter--FuryoftheWild | Kpavio Monk/fighter| Whatsnyp Artificer | Skullzz all purpose Druid| Whatcast elf AM| Nobuffforu Acrobat Warchanter