Community Member

Default New and Hoping to Find a Nice Static Group

Hi!

I am pretty new to DDO and would like to experience it with a static group. I think that would be the most fun for me. What I am hoping to find is a group that is medium or heavy RP, plans to start at the beginning at level 1, or close to it, and gets together later during week nights (8pm EST or after) or on the weekends.

I'm pretty open to whatever rules the group wants to have otherwise and I think it would be really fun!Hi!

I am pretty new to DDO and would like to experience it with a static group. I think that would be the most fun for me. What I am hoping to find is a group that is medium or heavy RP, plans to start at the beginning at level 1, or close to it, and gets together later during week nights (8pm EST or after) or on the weekends.

I'm pretty open to whatever rules the group wants to have otherwise and I think it would be really fun!

Hey Im down for this. After 9pmEST works best for me, well just see my post
    https://www.ddo.com/forums/showthrea...c-weekly-group

Our Saturday night group is still interested in more players, and is fairly early along in our questing (finished Korthos, working on Harbor quests). If you think you might be interested, check out our thread in this forum ("Looking to start a late(r) Saturday group..."), post with your character name if you like, or just look for any member of Destiny Hammer of Kythri Dragons on Sarlona. Good luck