Community Member

Default some character re-roll questions

so I rolled a sorcerer, and got to level 6

and im not really liking it. normally, I would just delete the character and re-roll, but I used a greater learning tome and a +1 supreme ability tome on the character.

is there any way to re-roll the character into a completely different class without losing the tomes I used, or having to level to 20 to TR?

I see lesser reincarnation, but I think it only lets me do 5 levels worth of change, and ill still have at least 1 level in sorcerer

Hero
    2015 DDO Players Council

Quote Originally Posted by SkyfangRauss View Post
    so I rolled a sorcerer, and got to level 6

and im not really liking it. normally, I would just delete the character and re-roll, but I used a greater learning tome and a +1 supreme ability tome on the character.

is there any way to re-roll the character into a completely different class without losing the tomes I used, or having to level to 20 to TR?

I see lesser reincarnation, but I think it only lets me do 5 levels worth of change, and ill still have at least 1 level in sorcerer
    If you wait a couple weeks for the expansion to hit all existing character will get a +20 lesser heart so you can change all your levels if you want to.

Community Member

Did they actually confirm anything about +20 lesser heart ?

Quote Originally Posted by Hajutze View Post
    Did they actually confirm anything about +20 lesser heart ?
    Yes, it is confirmed by devs. Just hold on for 2 weeks and use the LR on him and you're good to go.

During these 2 weeks I suggest you roll up a couple brand new characters as a research project to identify a build you will be happy with. That way when you use the LR+20 you'll be somewhat confident of the build you're changing to.

Keep in mind that you'll want to find an alternate build that works well with the gender, race and alignment of the sorc you're LRing. You can't easily change those.