Default Thank you to the Khyber Crew for the good times

Good evening everyone,

This is not a d00000m thread neither a ''I-can't-stand-turbine-so-I-quit-DDO'' kind of thread,
    I'm still in love with the game and have a lot of things to discover and achieve before even thinking of leaving.
    This October, it'll be my 5th year of playing DDO and I can't remember having major issues with this community,
    I'm sure people on other servers are awsome too, but I choosen Khyber and I don't regret it, some say it's a drama house; maybe, but if you check the other side of the situation, you can see a whole awsome bunch of people.

Darree is actually finishing is 9th life and decided to stay at cap for a bit this time instead of being a TR bot, all I can say is in those 5 years of playing, I've learned a lot (Especially about TR grind) because of you, vet players that took care of newbies like the one I used to be (Big thanks to Sithali who I dont see much nowaday but is a big part of why i'm the player I am today). Even tho it can look frustrating and long, I think Vets can make great players out of new DDO'er. Starting by me, my LFMs will no more have TRs/Vets BYOH blahblah, Everyone will be welcome in my group, im sorry if I ever being rude with you, sometime I tend to forget it's nothing more than a game.

I'm soon on a tiny 10 days break since i'm going on a cruise tommorow early in the mornin'. Thanks all for all the great time, wish you best of luck in what you're working on and have a good end of summer.

Thanks all, you're daaaa best,
    Darree~
    Hossa / Darree ~Khyber~ Doom Legion (Level 75)
    Proud Host of the DDO Hunger Games Along with Fawngate.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jendrak
    Somebody should definitely explain to Turbine that when they roll up a new GM that INT is not dump stat.

Have fun on the boat, DDO awaits your return
    Happy end of summer!

Quomodo cecidisti de cælo, Lucifer, qui mane oriebaris. corruisti in terram, qui vulnerabas gentes.
    Qui dicebas in corde tuo: In cælum conscendam, super astra Dei exaltabo solium meum.

Eppy Woot!

Founder & Hero
    2016 DDO Players Council

Have a good trip and see ya when you come back(actually dont know if we ever ran together but its possible)

The ANTI-Realms FANBOI NUKE THE REALMS ITS THE ONLY REAL WAY TO BE SURE

No doubt ..... Great people on khyber .....

Maybe the odd bit of drama
    Last edited by 96th_Malice; 08-11-2013 at 07:53 PM.
    " Elize Ryd - Officer @ Band of Gypsys "

" Trapped in my skin - See the nexus in my dreams - But will you bury me within? "

Amaranthe - The NeXuS

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by 96th_Malice View Post
    No doubt ..... Great people on khyber .....

Maybe othe odd bit of drama
    They have some great people on Khyber, and great drama in House P; I mean, they have a real giant playing the Stormreaver.
    http://myaccount.turbine.com

Je ne suis pas
    DDO Alpha Tester

Thumbs up

Like seeing positive threads like this! We have taken breaks here and there but many of us have been playing DDO since 2006 and keep coming back. Personally I have tried many other games but keep DDO...

Default only

only if everyone had an attitude like yours!

+1