Unhappy Strange Bug In-Game (Asking for Dev Acknowledgement or input)

Before I start, let me preface this by saying that I have already placed a bug report, however i wanted to know if there were others who have been experiencing this:

I have experienced a strange bug with Half-Elves in that when I am wielding a sword and shield (as I do with my Druid and Favored Soul builds) on the 4th swing, my character spins, and jumps up and hangs in the air for a moment and moves to the left slightly. While this hasn't been detrimental in-game yet, it is aesthetically displeasing as the screen moves as I am fighting, making me look away from the screen to avoid getting a headache. It also makes auto-attacking the training dummy next to impossible, so I end up just opting out of that ship-buff. I am worried that fighting on cliffs or other places where I have to ensure my character placement is stationary, could prove to be problematic with this issue.

This appears to only be affecting Half Elves with a one handed weapon and a shield. I have tested with my muckbane, a mace and shield and my sword and shield and it happens each time. I removed my shield and my character doesn't jump or move when on the fourth swing.

I also switched to my Axe & Shield Dwarven fighter and do not experience the issue as well.

Please let me know if this is something that you've seen, and dev's please look into this. It is making my two favorite characters much less fun to play and it's a bit upsetting.

Thank you for your time.
    Sylvursoul - Half-Elven Favored Soul of the 22nd Circle
    Gharris Sylvurwolf - Half-Elven Druid of the 20th Season
    Sylvurbeard - Scruffy-looking Dwarven Fighter of 21 Seasons

Hero
    2015 DDO Players Council

It affects human and half-elf males when using a weapon and shield. I did finally get a dev acknowledgment of it on lamannia but no eta of a fix.

This is not intended. We're looking into it.

Thank you!! That's all I wanted to know is if the Dev's were aware of it and if something was possibly being done. As I don't currently have any human characters in game, I wasn't aware that it happened to them as well. Thanks for the update!
    Sylvursoul - Half-Elven Favored Soul of the 22nd Circle
    Gharris Sylvurwolf - Half-Elven Druid of the 20th Season
    Sylvurbeard - Scruffy-looking Dwarven Fighter of 21 Seasons

Movement bug happens with Human Pali's THF with Falchions and Great Swords also. Eventually will move too far away to hit the training dummy.
    Farog on Khyber