Community Member

Default Limited Release New Cosmetic Armors

I was disappointed to find that the limited release cosmetic armors were not WF friendly. They would of made my WF look pwetty.

The ninja suit was kinda cool ..... But already available at higher lvl as an outfit.

I used kits to cover THAT up lol
    " Elize Ryd - Officer @ Band of Gypsys "

" Trapped in my skin - See the nexus in my dreams - But will you bury me within? "

Amaranthe - The NeXuS

Forum Turtle
    2014 DDO Players Council

I got the Pheonix Robe as a win on one of my vip gold rolls. Ah, it did bring back my fond memories of the Regalia before fire wasn't that great in the upper levels and I used to run around feeling like I was wearing a bright orange and yellow bull's-eye target on my poor squishy sorc. It is funny the tells I get (I have the cosmetic covering up something uglier on a low level cleric right now) in the harbor of people trying to get me to tell them how I did the 'exploit' to wear the Regalia at level 4.
    Turtel, Turtley Wrath, Tortoisse, Waterssong, Victerr Creed, Utahraptor, Velocaraptor, Minddancer, Loggerhead, Matamata, Sulcata, Ticerratops, Sierrann, Hankx, Shartelhane

Member of Highlords of Malkier! Help channel, everyone welcome in this channel!

I remember my reaction seeing those new cosmetic armors:

"Hey that's pretty cool! I really want to get that for my ranger!"

(Log into game...fire up DDO Store..)

"995 TP?!?! For cosmetic stuff?!?!?...I really do NOT want to get that for my ranger!"

(Close DDO Store)
    All that is wrong with DDO, life, taxes, poltics, religion, music, fast food, education, the criminal justice system, the weather, society, the universe, and previously-discontinued-but-now-on-their-way-back snack cakes, is all the fault of Wizards of the Coast. I know this because Fred told me so, and Mind Flayers are smart.

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by Philibusta View Post
    I remember my reaction seeing those new cosmetic armors:

"Hey that's pretty cool! I really want to get that for my ranger!"

(Log into game...fire up DDO Store..)

"995 TP?!?! For cosmetic stuff?!?!?...I really do NOT want to get that for my ranger!"

(Close DDO Store)
    999 was exceedingly expensive for something that is bta and not built in as an account wide usable costume by ALL of your chars, not just one.