Given the cost of obtaining and maintaining a Guild airship the facilities provided are a bit underwhelming as a transport mode, particularly to smaller guilds that cannot afford to fill up the limited number of crew positions with navigators. You would think that these magical vehicles would be able to transport you anywhere you desire - let's face it you don't really need a tower as you can just jump off and let gravity (plus your handy feather falling boots) take care of the rest. Getting on in a hazardous zone may be a bit different but drop-off should be simple and there is no reason why there should not be a tower in every friendly zone. Teleport arches are the same - friendly zones should be freely accessible via these handy devices.
I'd like to see airship towers and (where not already existing) a teleport arch (plus the wizard spell appropriately altered) added to the following places:
1) House Cannith: this one I really cannot understand. Of all the houses these guys are probably the most likely to have given assistance in creating the airships so it is completely baffling as to why the do not have a tower. Some say that you can just get off at the marketplace and run to House C so it is not needed - well that is the same of all the Houses so why is House C the one discriminated against?
2) Inspired Quarter: again this needs a tower so you are not having to jump off in the harbour and run thus incurring an extra time wasting (and potentially crash causing) zone change.
3) Marketplace: this is so badly in need of a teleport arch. It is completely ridiculous that you can bamf into the marketplace from everywhere but once there you are stuck holding your shopping bags trying to hail a passing demon-cab to get a ride home. Stick a teleport arch in the marketplace near the trainers (the same place that the training dojo door appears on Lama would be ideal) so that we can get about faster without having to see our environmentally friendly paper shopping bags get ruined by standing about in the rain.
4) Necropolis, Gianthold & Reavers Reach: these are fairly major places and you can spend a fair bit of time in each questing. They have most of the major facilities (bank, tavern, auction house, component vendors etc) but are sadly lacking for public transport. Slap a teleport arch and airship tower in each so we aren't seeing our ship buffs dwindle away as we make the unwanted multiple zone changes from ship to quest entry. Restricting these to high level guilds who can waste crew points on navigators is very discriminatory - small guilds need some love too.
5) Eveningstar: having to go through the 3 zone changes to get from the Harbour to Eveningstar is terribly boring and time consuming. Sure it was a great way to gain entry to the new area when the zone changes involved a quest but as a repeat visitor you need a way to bypass the metal detector and strip search and instead use the VIP gate to go straight to your seat. Once you have done the entry quests there should be no reason why you cannot just zip back and forth through either teleports or via airship - anyone who does not meet entry requirements can simply be blocked.
Stop making it hard to get around - hazards to movement between the zones should be removed or reduced as much as possible so that people have more time to play and less time spent hanging on loading screens wondering if this will be the one which crashes you to desktop. Please put airship towers & teleport arches in all zones to make movement between areas as simple as possible.