Thread: EE what goes up

Cool EE what goes up

Zero deaths for Bailey and me, 92 mins completion time. kills for Skwat and me were in the 70-100ish range each just missed that part of the ss trying to stay alive. Two close calls one time I hit -3 and Bailey managed a quick heal and another I was kiting stuff around with 7hp and a silver flame pot decided it wasn't going to go off saved by Summy that time.
    About as flawless run as I think I'll see in there until the red DA issues are fixed. First end wave of horcs makes red DA with every single mob killed on the way to end fight, also some other waves bring it to orange and red on spawn.

Officer of Renowned

Thelanis

(Click here too check us out)

Polverizing The Wise, Dotting The Cleanser, Polarities The Undying, Sosage The Killer, Shootin The piercer & many more holders of items.

Hero

Congrats! It's a super tough quest to beat on EE. And once they fix the Red Alert issue and the more-often-than-occasionally end fight bugging out, I think this quest could easily be in the Von3 category of peoples' most favorite quests!

Grats that's a hard run on ee with all the da issues.

How many pots used by casters?

Imho, ^ is the real difficulty. 1h~ worth of end fight, endless trash, 200k (?) hp pillars, 200k hp boss and ZERO shrines. I've managed to duo (Sorc/Rog) it on EE in 2h with ~7 deaths but it was really damn pot intensive.
    Quote Originally Posted by JOTMON View Post
    I don't think you get a choice.. you are Rys's minion..

Community Member

The problem is definitely the DA mechanics in the quest, which I hope isn't by design to make it more difficult. There are a few save spots however that make it much easier while doing pillars.

1st time I did was on eH (and I commonly solo EEs) and that was tough with a full group even. EE is definitely way more resource intensive even using the safe spots. I wonder if a Fire Savants' immunity to paralysis would eliminate the slow effect from the DA? Anyone try?

Hero

Quote Originally Posted by jskinner937 View Post
    I wonder if a Fire Savants' immunity to paralysis would eliminate the slow effect from the DA? Anyone try?
    It does not.

No pots, no re-entries, just mad skillz hjealers and casters.
    Officer of Renowned

Thelanis

(Click here too check us out)

Polverizing The Wise, Dotting The Cleanser, Polarities The Undying, Sosage The Killer, Shootin The piercer & many more holders of items.