Community Member

Default Diamond of Vitality (+20) not stacking with Dusk Heart?

I slotted a Diamond of Vitality (+20 HP) in a Dusk Heart that has Improved False Life. They should stack, but I get no effect. I also have Diamond of Constitution +4, and a Medium Guild Crystal of Health. All of this should stack I believe. I have tried usual remedies like re-slotting the augment and re-logging the character with no effect. Has anyone else had this problem or am I missing something?

Build Constructionist unbongwah's Avatar

Dumb question: you're sure you don't have anything else with Vitality, like Minos Legens? If so, then it sounds like a bug to me.

Community Member

I don't have anything else slotted. The vitality diamond actually came from minos helm. I did submit a bug report, and just wanted to make sure this seems odd to not just me.

My first suggestion would be to take all your gear off. I recommend this because I don't know what gear you have and if it is possible that you already have Vitality on a gear Item or even if you have an Item with something better than Improved False Life.

Note your ungeared HP

Add the Dusk Heart: Note your HP
    Add your sloted item with vitality: Note your HP

See if you have a gain in HP

Community Member

Yes I very carefully removed and equipped items that would add HP. I un-slotted the vitality diamond from the Dusk Heart. Equipped it and checked. Re-slotted the vitality diamond, and there was no change.

I have a cloak with Med. Guild Crystal of Health. Adds +15 HP. I unequipped and reequipped to see the effect. Guild crystals should and do stack.

I have a Diamond of Constitution +4 in another item w/ colorless slot. This effect of course raises HP and should and does have a stacking effect.

My character is level 12, most vitality items like a simple Cloak of Vitality are from what I have ever seen are minimum level 13.

I don't have any other item that would add vitality, and my understanding is that vitality stacks with everything except itself.

Community Member

Okay, I was wrong. I have Toughness on a runearm. I thought Toughness was replaced with Vitality, but either way this is what boosted my HP. Thanks for the advice.