Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by Cordovan View Post
    We remain in Closed Beta and under an NDA.
    Appreciate the clarification. We only gripe because we care... well... most of us.

Community Member thomascoolone64's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Deadlock View Post
    Lamannia and the Lammania forums are open to VIP's atm.

The pre-purchase was only to get early access to the closed beta.

With only 2 weeks to go before this goes live and given that the enhancement changes and XP repetition/ransack mechanics will affect every player, I'm expecting the whole thing to go to open beta/open preview any time now.
    Yes, Me too I am waiting for that.. I hope it does.. Very soon now, Anyone have an exact Date for Open Beta?
    Back up account to "Buttkierownsmade"

I am Titan.

Community Member Ironclans_evil_twin's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Tscheuss View Post
    Sorry, but you are mistaken. Not just anyone can read the Lam forum.
    Okay I'm sorry you couldn't but that doesn't make me mistaken, I was just reporting my own experience of being able to freely read them, without VIP or beta access (on this account anyway) I even posted on there. Apparently it was a glitch ( I can no longer access it either) and the drama over certain things I'm not allowed to talk about will wait a few days until open beta.

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by Ironclans_evil_twin View Post
    Okay I'm sorry you couldn't but that doesn't make me mistaken, I was just reporting my own experience of being able to freely read them, without VIP or beta access (on this account anyway) I even posted on there. Apparently it was a glitch ( I can no longer access it either) and the drama over certain things I'm not allowed to talk about will wait a few days until open beta.
    Reporting a specific experience was not a mistake. Making a generalization based on it...
    http://myaccount.turbine.com

Je ne suis pas
    DDO Alpha Tester

Community Member

We remain in Closed Beta and under an NDA. We're looking into reports that some people may have been able to see things they technically shouldn't have in recent days, and will make sure that no longer happens. That said, Open Beta is indeed coming very soon, so if you did get to see something you technically shouldn't have, consider it a sneak peek that you still can't talk about outside of the Lamannia forums for a little while yet.
    In fixing this erroneous access for people who didn't pre-order before the date, you seem to have inadvertently made it so I can no longer view the lammania forums (again). I did my pre-order well before the cutoff date and can access the lammania server, it would seem to be only forum access that is borked on my account.

Also borked, is the character copy tool. Though I suspect that is a separate issue.

Edit: Thank you or whoever it was that just fixed my access!

Edit2: Oh nevermind, the lammania link leads to the main forums. :\
    Last edited by Game_Whino; 08-05-2013 at 08:23 PM.

Community Member thomascoolone64's Avatar

We remain in Closed Beta and under an NDA. We're looking into reports that some people may have been able to see things they technically shouldn't have in recent days, and will make sure that no longer happens. That said, Open Beta is indeed coming very soon, so if you did get to see something you technically shouldn't have, consider it a sneak peek that you still can't talk about outside of the Lamannia forums for a little while yet.
    Cordovan, How Soon do you say? I want to play im done Waiting now :/
    Back up account to "Buttkierownsmade"

I am Titan.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12