Default ADQ Greensteel Bug

Is anybody else having trouble with greensteel weapons in ADQ1? For me the issue goes as follows:

*Enter quest and start clearing the first or second "animal" corridors.
    *Within a few minutes notice that one of my two min2 khopeshes in my hot bar has turned from a green to gold icon (as if the weapon were a triple positive or other holy weapon.) The main hand khopesh still appears green
    *Upon examination the weapon still has all its features, however both weapons cannot be activated, rendering their stone skin clickies unusable. No observed impact on combat ability at this stage.
    *Sometimes the second khopesh will vanish from my inventory entirely. The first time this happened I was a little upset.
    *When the quest is completed and you have left the instance, the weapon will reappear, and second khopesh will (after a while, don't know exactly how long) have its icon return to green. At this point both weapons return to their normal use.

Barbachop/Fizzburn/Politikills & Boaby - Omnipresence,Ghallanda

Disjunction orbs in the middle or that monkey trap , supress magical properties on your junk, damage your weapons to 0 ( but it will get back ) or bug DR bypassing properties on some weapons ( suddenly your crafted holy cold iron doesn't bypass Queen DR and stuff like that , relog fixes it ).

tl;dr Avoid the orbs/monkey trap.
    Shahang Nezhat Bellezza Wipekin Farida of Ghallanda

Quote Originally Posted by Encair View Post
    Disjunction orbs in the middle or that monkey trap , supress magical properties on your junk, damage your weapons to 0 ( but it will get back ) or bug DR bypassing properties on some weapons ( suddenly your crafted holy cold iron doesn't bypass Queen DR and stuff like that , relog fixes it ).

tl;dr Avoid the orbs/monkey trap.
    Thanks, will try and keep this in mind. Im out of rep for today, but i think you already have a good chunk of mine.

Barbachop/Fizzburn/Politikills & Boaby - Omnipresence,Ghallanda