Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 464

Hybrid View

  1. #1
    Brand / Commerce Manager Tolero's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    6,517

    Default August 4th, Login Issues

    As of 1:28 AM Eastern (-4 GMT), ff you are still encountering login issues or spontaneous log outs, we ask that you please submit a support ticket with details of your server, character, and real world (not game world) location to assist our tech team with troubleshooting. Thank you for your patience!

  2. #2
    Community Member toaftoaf's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    628

    Default thank you for saying something.

    but it started the 3rd. it did go away once but its back

  3. #3
    Community Member
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    1

    Default can not get to khyber

    Quote Originally Posted by toaftoaf View Post
    but it started the 3rd. it did go away once but its back
    im having problems logging on to khyber period i have not been able to get to the char. screem at all i get the attemped 20 trys then it loggs me out so i cant use my toons on khyber and i would like to know is the problems u r having are they the same or not

  4. #4

    Default

    Tolero, a support ticket would be great if one can log onto the website. My guild leader cannot access anything, the game, the forums or the preview.

    Her main character name is Paksenarion. Maybe you can trace where the problem lies. Thanks!!

    PS: I like the support ticket page, is that newly designed? Looks sharp. Been a long time since I entered a ticket...
    Last edited by LeslieWest_GuitarGod; 08-04-2013 at 12:52 AM.


    TYRS PALADIUM - A Premier Dungeons & Dragons Online Guild
    No Drama. Cameraderie. TEAM Focus. That's the TYRS way. If that's your style, come join us!

    Research our Guild here: Read our official Recruitment thread | Sign up here: Tyrs Guild Website! | GHALLANDA GUILD LEADERS: Join the Fellowship!


  5. #5
    Brand / Commerce Manager Tolero's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    6,517

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by LeslieWest_GuitarGod View Post
    Tolero, a support ticket would be great if one can log onto the website. My guild leader cannot access anything, the game, the forums or the preview.

    Her main character name is Paksenarion. Maybe you can trace where the problem lies. Thanks!!

    PS: I like the support ticket page, is that newly designed? Looks sharp. Been a long time since I entered a ticket...
    Are they getting a "maintenance" page at the sites, rather than the actual site? If so this page (which should still be accessible even if they have that issue) will walk through how to correct it.

    ... the ticketing page shouldn't be impacted by that, nor does it require you to be logged in to be able to send the ticket. It should allow you to simply fill in the appropriate details/contact info. Hope this helps!

  6. #6
    Community Member mojoflea's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    NE FL
    Posts
    31

    Thumbs down made my ticket

    today started bad for me, went to work at comcast which truely sucks, and now I can't play the game I have invested a fair bit of money into.
    Thanks Turbine, now I can honestly states today sucks in every shape form and fashion

  7. #7

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Tolero View Post
    Are they getting a "maintenance" page at the sites, rather than the actual site? If so this page (which should still be accessible even if they have that issue) will walk through how to correct it.

    ... the ticketing page shouldn't be impacted by that, nor does it require you to be logged in to be able to send the ticket. It should allow you to simply fill in the appropriate details/contact info. Hope this helps!
    Paks is getting a timed out message on the forums, live game and preview.

    She tried the hosts file and dnsflush fixes but neither worked.

    You were right the ticket page did work, and she entered a ticket.

    So needless to say she's currently climbing her apartment walls in anticipation of flagging down a Turbine helicopter that can assist her in logging on soon!


    TYRS PALADIUM - A Premier Dungeons & Dragons Online Guild
    No Drama. Cameraderie. TEAM Focus. That's the TYRS way. If that's your style, come join us!

    Research our Guild here: Read our official Recruitment thread | Sign up here: Tyrs Guild Website! | GHALLANDA GUILD LEADERS: Join the Fellowship!


  8. #8
    Brand / Commerce Manager Tolero's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    6,517

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by LeslieWest_GuitarGod View Post
    Paks is getting a timed out message on the forums, live game and preview.

    She tried the hosts file and dnsflush fixes but neither worked.

    You were right the ticket page did work, and she entered a ticket.

    So needless to say she's currently climbing her apartment walls in anticipation of flagging down a Turbine helicopter that can assist her in logging on soon!
    I'm fairly certain it's not on her end. I've been having issues logging into the site tonight as well.

  9. #9
    Community Member haulindonkey's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    The Great Southwest
    Posts
    397

    Unhappy Bonus Loot Weekend

    So, can't login as several others have posted here. Any chance of extending the +2 loot bonus weekend or otherwise compensating those who missed a good portion of it due to login issues?
    All Haiku courtesy of Kayerith: RAID HAIKU!!: Velah isn't scared//we are killing the zombies//Dahliya is mean? <> Running for the hound!//making babbies fight mommy!//Michael Vick Approved <> Do you trust the shroud?//We must fight Harry two times//bring D-R Breakers <> Race haiku!!: Rusties eat war-forged//I laugh at their suffering//the screams are funny <> War-forged have no souls//batteries not included//save your receipt please <> Toaster surfing haiku!!: Jumping in the air//warforged crowding below me//I cannot get down!!! <> Confusion claims me!//which gender has facial hair?//male or female dwarves? <> It cannot be true! // a dwarf with no beard appears!//ABOMINATION!!
    http://orderoftheemeraldclaw.guildlaunch.com/

  10. #10

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Tolero View Post
    I'm fairly certain it's not on her end. I've been having issues logging into the site tonight as well.
    Thank you very much for letting us know. It is what it is. Good luck fixing it. DDO can wait until tomorrow


    TYRS PALADIUM - A Premier Dungeons & Dragons Online Guild
    No Drama. Cameraderie. TEAM Focus. That's the TYRS way. If that's your style, come join us!

    Research our Guild here: Read our official Recruitment thread | Sign up here: Tyrs Guild Website! | GHALLANDA GUILD LEADERS: Join the Fellowship!


  11. #11
    Community Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    2

    Default Thank You

    Thank you for the link to submit a ticket. I have never felt inclined to submit one before and had no idea how to do it or where to find it. Any update on when things will be fixed?

  12. #12
    Community Member Rubix's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    211

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Tolero View Post
    /snip ...and real world (not game world) location ...
    I don't get it. My real world location should not have any impact on the fact that all my characters which were last left standing in the Lordsmarch Bank cannot be accessed, but any character in any other lication has no problem.

    Ah well, (sigh).... heading over to fill in the support ticket now.

  13. #13
    Community Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    7

    Default Timeframe: Login Issues

    I played for few hours until 7:42 p.m. (MST). I got spiked (lag). I could not move until a message appeared stating that my DDO screen needs to be rebooted due to the connectivity issues. I clicked 'OK'. It killed the DDO screen then implemented the launcher automatically. Since that occurrence, it never able to pass 33% of process before it takes me to 'Login page'. It retried over 200 times and no luck.

    I traced (tracert) and the results are matched to other players who posted on this forum. My other friends in same state but one hour south and used different ISP are able to log in and play. Umm...

  14. #14
    Community Member Rubix's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    211

    Default Really? Are you even computer literate, Turbine?

    All my characters which last logged off in the Lordsmarch Bank cannot be accessed, every other character not last left standing in the bank has no problem logging in. When attempting to access a character in the bank, the splash page loads, the progress bar does NOT fill, and after about 2-3 minutes, the client crashed and a message displays stating that i have lost connectivity to the server.

    I have tested the affect by creating a new character and logging off in the market, logging back in and then logging off in the bank. The new character is not affected by whatever is holding the other characters in the bank.

    So my ticket was submitted as such.

    The automated response from Turbine tech support was received, and then it states:

    Per the issue you are reporting a "DXDiag" file can aid us in assisting you. To send us this information as a file attachment with your reply
    Really? How do you get to that? It's the same as saying that my real world location is having an effect on which characters I can access, and which I can't. If it wasn't such a game breaking issue, I'd be in fits of laughter right about now.
    Last edited by Rubix; 08-04-2013 at 03:45 AM.

  15. #15
    Community Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    33

    Default Not Acceptable

    I filled out the ticket you wanted last night ... get up ... nothing but the auto response email saying 3-4 days to get response ... this is NOT acceptable ... YOU (turbine) are the cause of the problem. It was working fine til you guys did something. And it really is annoying that I am not going to be able to play for days because you didnt FIX your mistake. Tolero ... you have got to inform support that that cannot stand. Sorry to put this complaint here but there seems to be no other place to get the word to those folks ... thanks Tolero and again, I know it isnt you.

  16. #16
    Community Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    208

    Default cause and effect for zone issue breakage

    As below: I can log in fine, with any char NOT in the harbor. Or more specifically... I left restless isle last night and this morning to zone into the harbor, and my character got wedged. I can play with other chars, but zoning caused those two chars to wedge. I can not play them now.

    This is on sarlona.

    Quote Originally Posted by Rubix View Post
    All my characters which last logged off in the Lordsmarch Bank cannot be accessed, every other character not last left standing in the bank has no problem logging in. When attempting to access a character in the bank, the splash page loads, the progress bar does NOT fill, and after about 2-3 minutes, the client crashed and a message displays stating that i have lost connectivity to the server.

    I have tested the affect by creating a new character and logging off in the market, logging back in and then logging off in the bank. The new character is not affected by whatever is holding the other characters in the bank.

    So my ticket was submitted as such.

  17. #17
    Community Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    8

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Scrag View Post
    As below: I can log in fine, with any char NOT in the harbor. Or more specifically... I left restless isle last night and this morning to zone into the harbor, and my character got wedged. I can play with other chars, but zoning caused those two chars to wedge. I can not play them now.

    This is on sarlona.
    I can log into any server except the one I use Orien. I get the Attempt to connect to logon server 20 of 20 connection failed. I'm in the US. I have no issues at all on any other server I was in the middle of a quest got kicked and can no longer login.

  18. #18
    Community Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    1

    Default Shamonah

    Quote Originally Posted by Tolero View Post
    As of 1:28 AM Eastern (-4 GMT), ff you are still encountering login issues or spontaneous log outs, we ask that you please submit a support ticket with details of your server, character, and real world (not game world) location to assist our tech team with troubleshooting. Thank you for your patience!
    I cant get the ticket page to come up, and it looks like I'm not the only one. Soara sever or something like that, sorry I just dont look at it that much. Char- name is Shamonah/ US, MN. When I try to login it stops at about 33% and tells me that an update error occurred, and then it try's to load again.

  19. #19

    Default

    I'm not liking what I'm reading.. I've got one character thats stuck. am I the only one that can log into some, but not all their toons?
    °º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°`°º¤ø,¸,ø¤°º¤ø,¸ ¸,ø¤º°`°º¤ø,¸A R C H A N G E L S °º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°`°º¤ø,¸,ø¤°º¤ø,¸ ¸,ø¤º°`°º¤ø,¸
    Thelanis

    Alandael ~ Allendale ~ iForged ~ Roba ~ Sylon ~ Pokah ~ Keyanu ~ Wreckoning
    Quote Originally Posted by Severlin View Post
    We don't envision starting players with Starter Gear and zero knowledge playing on Hard or Elite.
    Sev~

  20. #20
    Community Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    208

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Impaqt View Post
    I'm not liking what I'm reading.. I've got one character thats stuck. am I the only one that can log into some, but not all their toons?
    No, you are not alone. I don't know what the hell is broke, but it broke last night around 8pm EST.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

This form's session has expired. You need to reload the page.

Reload