Default Servers are Crashing

Yeeeaa, if you could go ahead and come on in on Saturday, that'd be greeeeat. Thanks.

No, seriously though. An entire raid party on Sarlona just experienced several zones being completely unable to load. Harbor, marketplace, portable hole are among some of them.

And looking at other threads, these connectivity issues aren't isolated to just Sarlona.

Community Member thomascoolone64's Avatar

Its not Just DDO Either Someone Mentioned it was LOTRO that is also down too :/
    Back up account to "Buttkierownsmade"

I am Titan.

Anyone have a weather report from Boston?
    Proud member of Renowned, Thelanis server.

Quote Originally Posted by protokon View Post
    Anyone have a weather report from Boston?
    Sleet Storm, no FoM, with brief periods of intense fail.
    "The lion cannot protect himself from traps, and the fox cannot defend himself from wolves. One must therefore be a fox to recognize traps, and a lion to frighten wolves." Niccolò Machiavelli
    Thelanis: Arbix Completionist (23rd Life), ArbySoul, ArbyBarb, ArbyPriest, Arbificer etc.

Quote Originally Posted by djl View Post
    Yeeeaa, if you could go ahead and come on in on Saturday, that'd be greeeeat. Thanks.
    LOL great reference.

The guy in that movie, however, didn't have crashed servers to come in and restart so that a whole lot of people who pay to log on to those servers would be able to, cause the longer they are not able to, the more they raise a stink about it all over the internetz, making the whole company look bad.

[[Disclaimer: No, Devs/Mods, that was in no way intended as a threat to bad-mouth Turbine all over the web. I'm more than sure that you're doing everything you can at this very moment to rectify the issue.]]
    All that is wrong with DDO, life, taxes, poltics, religion, music, fast food, education, the criminal justice system, the weather, society, the universe, and previously-discontinued-but-now-on-their-way-back snack cakes, is all the fault of Wizards of the Coast. I know this because Fred told me so, and Mind Flayers are smart.