Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Exclamation anyone

can anyone talk to people who are in game? What are they saying? and why no dev replly to this
    Atwan/Kaylyn/Blazzin/Sawyor/Slayor/Finnese/Compassion/Valorr
    Remember - this is a game

Quote Originally Posted by Atwan View Post
    can anyone talk to people who are in game? What are they saying? and why no dev replly to this
    Being a Saturday night, I would be really surprised if a dev replied.

Was on Thelanis about two hours ago, went shopping, came home, can no longer log back in. Same issue as everyone else, login server is timing out after trying to load in.

EDIT: Can login to other servers, just not my home world. bleh...
    Proud member of Renowned, Thelanis server.

Quote Originally Posted by protokon View Post
    Being a Saturday night, I would be really surprised if a dev replied.

Was on Thelanis about two hours ago, went shopping, came home, can no longer log back in. Same issue as everyone else, login server is timing out after trying to load in.
    Same here... Will try a Tweet or two...
    "The lion cannot protect himself from traps, and the fox cannot defend himself from wolves. One must therefore be a fox to recognize traps, and a lion to frighten wolves." Niccolò Machiavelli
    Thelanis: Arbix Completionist (23rd Life), ArbySoul, ArbyBarb, ArbyPriest, Arbificer etc.

Community Member thomascoolone64's Avatar

Huh i can log in to Thelanis just fine... i exited and came back in perfectly..
    Back up account to "Buttkierownsmade"

I am Titan.

Unhappy stuck at 33%

I dont even get to choose a world to play in. I am stuck at 33% then it says it times out. I want to lplay.

After trying out to mess with registry ports etc, i did a simple thing, reseted my pc and reloaded launcher.

Managed to log onto main, and il suggest all try that.

First i thought it might have smthn to do with harbor area etc being broken, but now i have double thoughts that it might have smthn to do with memory overflow/cove/awesomium combined.

Try reseting pc to clear memory from all ddo related things or manualty kill em via task manager and report here if it helped you as well as it did to me

Quote Originally Posted by Blackheartox View Post
    After trying out to mess with registry ports etc, i did a simple thing, reseted my pc and reloaded launcher.

Managed to log onto main, and il suggest all try that.

First i thought it might have smthn to do with harbor area etc being broken, but now i have double thoughts that it might have smthn to do with memory overflow/cove/awesomium combined.

Try reseting pc to clear memory from all ddo related things or manualty kill em via task manager and report here if it helped you as well as it did to me
    First thing I tried when I was unable to load into my server was reboot my pc. I'm going to try a second time, I can still login to other servers and not my home server....very annoying...
    Proud member of Renowned, Thelanis server.

Default help resetting

how do you reset the launcher?

Default Turbine having issues

I have tried to login; Got as far as searching for login server..20 times Connection failed: Client timed out the connection. Last time I saw this problem....years ago....they had a DNS registry problem (forgot to renew server name lookups)..so the login servers failed to propagate through DNS. Again I don't know the status or if this is the problem I just recalled seeing this before.
    Leader Apocalyptic Knights Khyber
    Alts Dustia, Fierry, Divus, Serpins, Cognatio, Atrau, Leigharoy, Pinkish, Triturate (Ret.) Harragan, Cynderr, Ginnsu, Cyndder, Calagian, Gorthagus, Bluntaxe, Zarloc, Docbot

Default Someone posted in this thread

The world broadcast is in this thread :

https://www.ddo.com/forums/showthrea...-They-Got-This

Yes...odd how the dev's cannot provide an update on the DDO forum yet when I open a ticket on another server I get:

Thank you for your help request. We are aware of a service issue related to what you have reported, and are working to have the issue resolved as soon as possible. Official updates and additional information will be made available on DDO.com if necessary.
    Alts Dustia, Fierry, Divus, Serpins, Cognatio, Atrau, Leigharoy, Pinkish, Triturate (Ret.) Harragan, Cynderr, Ginnsu, Cyndder, Calagian, Gorthagus, Bluntaxe, Zarloc, Docbot

They made an announcement on Lama that they were aware and looking into it about an hour ago.
    Zerg of Thelanis

Nepalm - 27th life completionist ~ Mons
    ~ Pandomonium - 40th life Tripletionist™

Tyrs Paladium of Ghallanda

I don't have an issue with the server announcements on other servers. I am concerned that no devs are posting on the forums or putting a message about the issue on the log in screen....that is where they are failing in this instance. Instead we get....if necessary...guess what it should be for those who cannot log in to find out it is being worked and if there is a fix we can implement to correct the issue.

Here...first...world announcements second.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123