Default What are the EE mob saves looking like in the new stuff?

haven't had a chance to test this myself yet. Are they about the same as EE GH or much higher?

When I did me eE run through, I found them to be roughly similar to those in eE GH and with less HP on most mobs in comparison to eE GH. However, there are more mobs per grouping in the new expansion compared to GH. So that probably works out roughly the same in terms of challenge to players.

J1NG
    Thelanis: Yijing (*Completionist* TR 16 36 Point Warforged Monk Level 20 / Epic Level 8)
    Thelanis: Pocket-Monks: Sightblur, Peashoote, Jigglypath.
    Invisible Fences, unkillable Target Practice Dummy's, Shared Bank's, Pale Lavender Ioun Stones, the dimensional barrier between Eberron and Shavarath, I've broken them all...

Quote Originally Posted by J1NG View Post
    When I did me eE run through, I found them to be roughly similar to those in eE GH and with less HP on most mobs in comparison to eE GH. However, there are more mobs per grouping in the new expansion compared to GH. So that probably works out roughly the same in terms of challenge to players.

J1NG
    Thank you. Was their physical damage as over-tuned as EE GH or more like High Road?