Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by IronClan View Post
    Don't forget the secret cow level
    Moooo? Muh-Moo-Moo-Moo MOOOOO

My Javazon loved that level.

Quote Originally Posted by darksol23 View Post
    Actually, as I found out last night, the invisible wall only goes up so high on the south side of the map.... I managed bounce off a mountain side and shoot across the map at supersonic speed and land on the other side of the invisible wall last night. Couldn't walk back into the proper part of the map (due to the invisible wall) and had to recall. Submitted a bug report with screenshot.
    Did you make it over the second invisible wall? I went sliding off the top of the mountain too and made it past an invisible wall, just to run into a second one where a line of trees are. I fell to the ground and then I was trapped between the 2 invisible walls, with some space to run around in. I have not been able to get over the second wall yet.

Quote Originally Posted by thegreatfox View Post
    Did you make it over the second invisible wall? I went sliding off the top of the mountain too and made it past an invisible wall, just to run into a second one where a line of trees are. I fell to the ground and then I was trapped between the 2 invisible walls, with some space to run around in. I have not been able to get over the second wall yet.
    Seems devs put a second wall "just in case" :P

In the past it you could walk around, like that guy who walked into red fens before release.
    Bet someone someday will jump the new wall, and go where no warforged has gone before.

Dun forget the screenshots tho don't post em here without asking them first.

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by Cordovan View Post
    Very cool! I'm wondering if the Storm Horns might set new records, though...
    This was my first thought.
    http://myaccount.turbine.com

Je ne suis pas
    DDO Alpha Tester

Community Member

it should be small "k" (kilo) in km/h. similar error is in mega M, it should be big, not small

hm missed a lot of this discussion because I took a few weeks off, but yes storm horns does allow one to float of the mountain to across the first invisi-wall, you do not need any speed to get there either, just get high up the mountain and "fall" off a really steep ledge with feather fall on, the ledge will give you extra speed. In fact if there was no invisi-wall I could get more then double the distance I managed to get in vale (there is a really good spot near a shrine all the way up the snow at snow-storm height). the new enhancements also helped nicely, because instead of the 35% sprint I now have access to the full 50%.

I really wish they'd make another agility event in harbor, I didn't make it to the last one.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12