Thread: Pet sales...

Community Member

Default Pet sales...

so, I've never posted on a forum before so don't be to harsh on me, please.

The splash screen logging in this week showed 35% off companions. I was so excited I couldn't log in fast enough. When I open the store to see the variety of pet's they might of brought back with this sale, I found only the most boring and bland pets that most everyone owns are the 35% off only. Also, they did bring one pet back and decided to not allow us to get a discount on it. I found this infuriating because I buy my points and wait to put them to good use. I don't "need" to buy pets but I love them and want to collect all of them. I have given ddo a good deal of money and it's not to much to ask for them to put all the pets on sale. It's ridiculous to say, "here are the lame one's that we know u probably have so let's just put them on sale and the cool one's that some might not have let's make sure we get all the money we can from people and not put these cool one's on sale." I feel like ddo is trying to as much money as they can get. So. suggestion to a dev, please stop trying to rip us off. I give the game money because i love it, make me feel that you are not trying to rip us off. ty!

Well said - +1

Yeah I've bought pets in the past, yeah I'll buy pets in the future!

BUT NO WAY will you get me to buy 3 different coloured RATS! - One'll do!
    I DON'T CARE how much you take off the PRICE {Unless it's free obviously - and even then I'd think about wasting a Pet slot!}.
    I'm NOT buying 3 different versions of the same PET! {Ok so I bought the Kobbies - Once Bitten.....}.

Brand / Commerce Team QuartermasterX's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by dorkalicious View Post
    The splash screen logging in this week showed 35% off companions. I was so excited I couldn't log in fast enough. When I open the store to see the variety of pet's they might of brought back with this sale, I found only the most boring and bland pets that most everyone owns are the 35% off only.
    I'll be sure to put different pets on sale next time.

Quote Originally Posted by FranOhmsford View Post
    Well said - +1

Yeah I've bought pets in the past, yeah I'll buy pets in the future!

BUT NO WAY will you get me to buy 3 different coloured RATS! - One'll do!
    I DON'T CARE how much you take off the PRICE {Unless it's free obviously - and even then I'd think about wasting a Pet slot!}.
    I'm NOT buying 3 different versions of the same PET! {Ok so I bought the Kobbies - Once Bitten.....}.
    A little off-topic but... is there a pet slot limit? I had originally thought it was 10, but I have 13 and counting.

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by samthedagger View Post
    A little off-topic but... is there a pet slot limit? I had originally thought it was 10, but I have 13 and counting.
    Umm... good question.
    http://myaccount.turbine.com

Je ne suis pas
    DDO Alpha Tester