Default MOTU Bundle Qusetion

So I'm seeing that the MotU bundle (the 3 adventure packs) is on sale now for 1622 TP. Probably gonna buy t anyway cause that's like 800 TP off, but what I'm wondering is, if it comes with Epic Destinies or not. The item description in the DDO Store doesn't say either way, so I'm assuming it doesn't, but it'd be a pleasant surprise to find out it does. Anyone know for sure?

EDIT: nvm. found the answer. BTW, for anyone curious, its actually cheaper to buy the basic MotU pack and then EDS separately than it is to buy the Epic MotU pack. (lol actually i'm probably the last one to have figgered this out)
    Last edited by Philibusta; 08-01-2013 at 03:25 AM.
    All that is wrong with DDO, life, taxes, poltics, religion, music, fast food, education, the criminal justice system, the weather, society, the universe, and previously-discontinued-but-now-on-their-way-back snack cakes, is all the fault of Wizards of the Coast. I know this because Fred told me so, and Mind Flayers are smart.

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by Philibusta View Post
    BTW, for anyone curious, its actually cheaper to buy the basic MotU pack and then EDS separately than it is to buy the Epic MotU pack. (lol actually i'm probably the last one to have figgered this out)
    *EDIT* Nevermind, the epic pack is a worse deal, the only extra "goodie" is the eveningstar challenge pack, which nobody seems to run..unless I'm missing something.
    Last edited by marinerfan; 08-01-2013 at 10:39 AM.

You're right, the Epic pack does come with the Challenges, and the basic pack doesn't. Didn't notice that before. I don't know how popular the Challenges are. I've run the Arena thing once or twice. (kinda ticked me off the first time, cause I finished the challenge, only to find out I needed a Challenge Token to open the end chest). But I'm VIP so I get the Challenge Pack anyway. So the Basic XPack and the ED's separately was a better deal.
    All that is wrong with DDO, life, taxes, poltics, religion, music, fast food, education, the criminal justice system, the weather, society, the universe, and previously-discontinued-but-now-on-their-way-back snack cakes, is all the fault of Wizards of the Coast. I know this because Fred told me so, and Mind Flayers are smart.