Question Arcane Archer - cant access tree

So many questions - I hope someone can help here
    lvl 23 Half Elf Arcane Archer - Kensaii Ftr12, Rgr 6, Mnk 2

I level up Half elf tree to get Arcane archer - says I can now open the tree - there is no tree I can open. Am I missing something?

Can you now level in as many trees as you wish? I can put points in both monk tree, both ranger trees, plus fighter and half-elf. I get 5 trees on the screen at once. Does putting points into one tree exclude others?

But still no arcane archer tree!

What am I missing???
    Captain's Crew - Ghallanda

Quote Originally Posted by redraider View Post
    So many questions - I hope someone can help here
    lvl 23 Half Elf Arcane Archer - Kensaii Ftr12, Rgr 6, Mnk 2

I level up Half elf tree to get Arcane archer - says I can now open the tree - there is no tree I can open. Am I missing something?

Can you now level in as many trees as you wish? I can put points in both monk tree, both ranger trees, plus fighter and half-elf. I get 5 trees on the screen at once. Does putting points into one tree exclude others?

But still no arcane archer tree!

What am I missing???
    as soon as you put enough points into the HalfStooge tree, the AA lights up, you select it.
    Save.
    Exit & reopen. (dont always have to do this)
    select an empty tree, or one you do NOT have any points in and do not intend to use.
    Select Elven Arcane Archer.
    add points until HalfElf Cows comes home.
    when done, don't forget to place brown bag over your characters head until you can find a suitable mask/goggles etc to cover that cross-eyed nasty thing up.
    --enjoy
    TKSK - Thelanis ("Best Server" -NyTimes).

(1) You really don't need to waste 4 AP unlocking Elf AA. With 6 ranger levels, you can get nearly everything you want from Ranger AA.
    (2) If you at the bottom of each tree, there's a drop down box... With 3 classes, you have more choices than can show on the screen. After you spend the points on Elff AA, that choice will show up in the drop down box.
    (3) Also note you can scroll to more class boxes clicking on the arrow on the screen to the right of the far right box.
    Quote Originally Posted by Teh_Troll View Post
    We are no more d000m'd then we were a week ago.
    Quote Originally Posted by Eth View Post
    When you stop caring about xp/min this game becomes really fun. Trust me.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gary_Gygax
    No single character has all the skills and resources needed to guarantee success in all endeavors; favorable results can usually only be achieved through group effort. No single player character wins, in the sense that he or she defeats all other player characters; the goal of the forces of good can only be attained through cooperation, so that victory is a group achievement rather than an individual one.