Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Forum Turtle
    2014 DDO Players Council

I would love to see them toss in epic versions of Korthos. I think it would be hilarious and good fun to see all the 25s who probably ran away from Korthos as fast as possible run back to it to nab some xp and hopefully token frags.
    Turtel, Turtley Wrath, Tortoisse, Waterssong, Victerr Creed, Utahraptor, Velocaraptor, Minddancer, Loggerhead, Matamata, Sulcata, Ticerratops, Sierrann, Hankx, Shartelhane

Member of Highlords of Malkier! Help channel, everyone welcome in this channel!

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by TrinityTurtle View Post
    I would love to see them toss in epic versions of Korthos. I think it would be hilarious and good fun to see all the 25s who probably ran away from Korthos as fast as possible run back to it to nab some xp and hopefully token frags.
    Or some Ultra-rare no minimum level doohickey that has ridiculous attributes.

Quote Originally Posted by Lerincho View Post
    Elite Misery Peak? You actually have to fight the dragon and they send NPCs to do the other part of the quest.

However, if you are going to retread quests, add some new objectives either in addition to the original or as optional.
    How's about a duo-raid? One where you need (4) level 1-4 lowbies and (min4) 25+'s

(also- we can give the lowbies some small trinket while hoarding all those mounds of gold After we send them off and kill the dragon once they're gone)

Quote Originally Posted by Chauncey1 View Post
    Or some Ultra-rare no minimum level doohickey that has ridiculous attributes.
    The korthos sets could conceivably have pretty nice epic versions, which would breathe new life into chronoscope by proxy if the sets were good enough to want to equip multiple set bonuses with the gem of many facets.

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by EllisDee37 View Post
    The korthos sets could conceivably have pretty nice epic versions, which would breathe new life into chronoscope by proxy if the sets were good enough to want to equip multiple set bonuses with the gem of many facets.
    Oooo yeah! Totally didn't think about that!
    Great idea!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12