Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Quote Originally Posted by FestusHood View Post
    You also might want to consider the 2 madness packs, Harbinger and Reign of. I find them to be very entertaining and fun to play. The are in a good level range too, where there is not a lot of other content.

If you don't have it, The first IQ chain is reasonably priced and has some decent gear for various builds. It would give you something to play when your characters get up to level 19 or so.
    Yea, those 2 packs are fun.

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by Vallar View Post
    Just what I thought. Thank you very much for confirming; I took it off the list
    I wouldn't take it completely off the list.
    I don't find it boring.
    And iirc, there are some nice shinies that drop in that chain.

Default Madness is good

I would say the madness quests as there are many items that are useful and the quests are fun to play. I would agree about the druid arc as they are boring. I only run them on casual if a toon needs some commendations quickly.
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sarlona Server - Blime | Darkgeddy | Youburn | Northernboy | Lakeside | Toasthead

Leader of The Wulfepack - "If you call one wolf, you invite the Pack"
    Visit http://thewulfepack.webs.com/

Well, I managed to get druid class which so far a blast and does the same of what I wanted to have on my sorc. As for the packs, I got VoN since when I mention it everyone jumps to answer of get it regardless of the pack compared to it. Luckily the left over points were enough to get another 350 pack but I did a quick grind and got Phairlan Carnival to farm ED from it.

Next would be the Madness and IQ you mentioned along with High Roads or the new stuff. Thank you very much guys, I really appreciate all the help! Hope this helps others too.
    I am the architect of my own destruction...

How to Group With Clerics

I got VoN [...] another 350 pack but I did a quick grind and got Phairlan Carnival to farm ED from it.
    Solid choices.

You mentioned the infrequency of pack sales, but don't forget to figure in the "choose your own discount" sales. If you spend 2500 TP in one shot those give you 25% off your entire cart.

Quote Originally Posted by EllisDee37 View Post
    Solid choices.

You mentioned the infrequency of pack sales, but don't forget to figure in the "choose your own discount" sales. If you spend 2500 TP in one shot those give you 25% off your entire cart.
    Does that get applied automatically to the cart? Or do you have to do something?

Does that get applied automatically to the cart? Or do you have to do something?
    Its a sale that sometimes come, think you have to type in the code when it comes, check the weekly sales, changes every week on Thursday.

but I did a quick grind and got Phairlan Carnival to farm ED from it.
    If you really want to farm out your ED's so they are maxed out then House Of Rusted Blades is the best option for this once you reach level 25 (don't do it before then since you will incur repeat penalties). Once the level cap goes up I don't have a clue what to do for ED farming then.

Stoner81.

Community Member

Well, I managed to get druid class which so far a blast and does the same of what I wanted to have on my sorc. As for the packs, I got VoN since when I mention it everyone jumps to answer of get it regardless of the pack compared to it. Luckily the left over points were enough to get another 350 pack but I did a quick grind and got Phairlan Carnival to farm ED from it.

Next would be the Madness and IQ you mentioned along with High Roads or the new stuff. Thank you very much guys, I really appreciate all the help! Hope this helps others too.
    If you're wanting to live at end game, Madness & IQ are of limited usefulness (despite being fun). Some of the gear lasts into Epic levels (PLIS, Titan's), but most of it needs to be replaced once you hit 20+, and there's no reason to run it once you get above BB except for favor. Given the level cap is going to go up, you're going to want more stuff to do 20+ than 19-.

Quote Originally Posted by myliftkk_v2 View Post
    If you're wanting to live at end game, Madness & IQ are of limited usefulness (despite being fun). Some of the gear lasts into Epic levels (PLIS, Titan's), but most of it needs to be replaced once you hit 20+, and there's no reason to run it once you get above BB except for favor. Given the level cap is going to go up, you're going to want more stuff to do 20+ than 19-.
    I see, well that is a very good point indeed. Think I will look into High Roads and possibly the Shadowfell expansion as next targets.

Community Member

If you are on Gland, I did happen to pick up a High Roads guest pass *180m free sample* (which is useless to me cause I'm VIP). You can probably pick up your own and try it out, or if you just happen to be on Gland, I can hit you with it.

You can use the free code this week for 180 tp off every pack you want.
    Code is APGP3
    Last edited by Ivan_Milic; 08-06-2013 at 05:23 PM.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12