I am posting it here because for some reason I can't post in the classes subforum.
All questions are asked under the presumption that the Enhancement Pass will hit live in the shape that it had on the Lamannia beta testing.
All questions are asked under the presumption that the build will use both shortswords and shurikens (changing them depending on the situation) and it will be a DEX based build, not a STR based build.
Last but not least all questions are asked from a person with a level 18 warchanter bard who stopped playing pretty much 2 years ago.
- How viable will it be to build a shuriken build without relying on sneak attack damage (except the one you get from Ninja Spy) and using only the extra shuriken throws from 10kstars and the DEX chance.
- Which one will be better - High Wis + low Dex, Mid both, High Dex + Low Wis (high wis because of 10k stars)
- Is Power Attack mandatory later on (I can get it but I dont want to waste points in STR if it's not needed)
- Exactly how much would I need ways to bypass type (slashing etc), metallic and alignment damage reductions later on
- In general how much are shortswords behind longswords in the dps curve
- How common are no-save spells in epics.