Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Quote Originally Posted by Ironclans_evil_twin View Post
    Hi Dyna, you realize that I have run with you and Shihong a bunch the previous couple weeks, IQ elites, then we did EE Eveningstar, Don't drink the Water, then the Kingsforest quests EE up to Battle when you had that mysterious invisible quest giver issue that turned out to be not having turned in or completed Servants (I think you said it was). Then I think last week we all ran the second part of the chain EE, and I had a hard time keeping Shihong from dieing a couple times because I was tired and tunnel visioned but he is a good sport, and both of you are fun to run with. I'm not going to say my character is the ultimate healbot, as it's not trying to be, but I think I managed okay for it being one of those iconics you hate Granted might be hard for you to tell being in PM stance and all.
    I think multi-classed bladeforged can be good like any multi, a shiradi sorc bladeforged, a jugg, fvs/pal are all good ways to build bladeforged. I do think that if you build one as a pure pally it's probably going to be pretty awful with no way to boost repair with enh, worse healing amp than even a regular warforged which is already an issue, and the lower pally dps.

Community Member Ironclans_evil_twin's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by PLUGintoTHEpowerLINE View Post
    This thread gives me the feeling that trying to find a learning run for when one of my toons is high enough for CitW is going to be a nightmare.

It also reminds me as to why I don't play, pug or otherwise, a divine anymore. Heh.

Gotta love the horror stories
    Bah, honestly in my limited 20-ish run sample size I would say that 80-90% of them go off just fine, pure pug, a few have been painful, a few have had some drama when someone doesn't listen to the leader, but for the most part they have been painless if monotonous slogs.

Sadly it's not a very cool raid, it's very console scripty follow a path and don't do X or Y and watch out for Z and you will complete every time. Unlike say Abbot which has a very D&D module Tomb of Horrors feel IMO.

Community Member Ironclans_evil_twin's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Charononus View Post
    I think multi-classed bladeforged can be good like any multi, a shiradi sorc bladeforged, a jugg, fvs/pal are all good ways to build bladeforged. I do think that if you build one as a pure pally it's probably going to be pretty awful with no way to boost repair with enh, worse healing amp than even a regular warforged which is already an issue, and the lower pally dps.
    I agree, they probably make better casters than Pali's, especially when it's easy to get 30-ish CHA for any Divine or way more on a Sorc and take advantage of those saves boosts... can't wait for the recon SLA but without breaking beta NDA I'll just say; I really hope they improve the iconic racials.

I guess Dyna's major issue with Iconics is the lack of TR'ing (I base this entirely on hazy recollection of an in party voice conversation).

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123