Default Its OK, Everyone, Really: They Got This

Just posted ingame:

(World Broadcast): World broadcast: 'We are aware of the login issues players are experiencing and are working a resolution. Thank you for your patience.'

So...my question is...how do they think the people that are experiencing the issues are gonna see the Announcement?

(Hehe probably cause they knew as soon as they posted it, some smartaleck like me would do something like this, an then everyone would see it )
    All that is wrong with DDO, life, taxes, poltics, religion, music, fast food, education, the criminal justice system, the weather, society, the universe, and previously-discontinued-but-now-on-their-way-back snack cakes, is all the fault of Wizards of the Coast. I know this because Fred told me so, and Mind Flayers are smart.

Community Member Culver.Civello's Avatar

lol Login issue. XD It's a little more than that if the servers are also just randomly kicking people. But hey... as long as they fix it.

Lost Legions of Sarlona................................. Tyrs Paladium of Ghallanda
    Kobay . Kobai . Artisti . Kobot . Ezike . Dynic.......................... Ezike . Kobai
    Quote Originally Posted by KookieKobold View Post
    I knew i should have actually tested this.

Community Member TheNameIwasntB4's Avatar

Default That is broadcast

so people in game don't log out.

Unfortunately, since I got stuck on loading screens I decided to log out and come to forums and see how long until I get stuck in typing a long message.
    April 2013 - Manager Meeting - New Forums, WOW!! We just had over 90% new players join!!

Quote Originally Posted by TheNameIwasntB4 View Post
    so people in game don't log out.

Unfortunately, since I got stuck on loading screens I decided to log out and come to forums and see how long until I get stuck in typing a long message.
    lol So they're what, holding those of us that are logged on now, hostage...in a video game?

DDO - The Action-Thriller: "Don't log out.....you may never get back in"

(3 days later, yelling into the kitchen): "Honey, moar Red Bull! Pleeeeeaase!!!"
    Last edited by Philibusta; 08-03-2013 at 09:47 PM.
    All that is wrong with DDO, life, taxes, poltics, religion, music, fast food, education, the criminal justice system, the weather, society, the universe, and previously-discontinued-but-now-on-their-way-back snack cakes, is all the fault of Wizards of the Coast. I know this because Fred told me so, and Mind Flayers are smart.

Quote Originally Posted by Philibusta View Post
    lol So they're what, holding those of us that are logged on now, hostage...in a video game?

(3 days later, yelling into the kitchen): "Honey, moar Red Bull! Pleeeeeaase!!!"
    If you log out all your tasty ham belongs to Coyle... truly a horror to be witnessed.

Quote Originally Posted by RyonsAlt View Post
    If you log out all your tasty ham belongs to Coyle... truly a horror to be witnessed.

Noooooooooo!!! Not the Tasty Hams!! Take anything you want! Take the wife! Just leave me my Tasty Haaaaaaaaaams!!!

Isnt it bad enough it involves Coyle??? Anything to do with him is a horror to be witnessed!

Community Member

Just posted ingame:

(World Broadcast): World broadcast: 'We are aware of the login issues players are experiencing and are working a resolution. Thank you for your patience.'

So...my question is...how do they think the people that are experiencing the issues are gonna see the Announcement?
    Lmao

Just posted ingame:

This is more like a smack to the forehead. hehe
    Whoever keeps greasing Reaver needs an award!

Yeah, I was in game, but didn't think a "login" issue would prevent me from going from Necropolis to House P.

After watching the loading screen do nothing, got a "connection to server was lost!" message. I've been able to login, but can't enter DDO with at least one of my characters since then.

Support ticket submitted....

Sidenote: Where are the Devs?? Maybe I just haven't been on these new forums enough, but on the old forums it seemed like when there was an issue, some form of Dev was on the forums letting people know what's going on. I checked here, Twitter, and FB before finally finding a message from DDO on FB saying that the issues were "resolved" and if you're still having issues, you should submit a support ticket.

Gah.
    Cannith:
    Isaela-Fighter 16 (TR)||Aeylya-Cleric 21||Draeya-Rogue 5||Sollest-Ranger 9||Fiarra-Artificer 9||Rinwenn-Ranger 7||Moliya-Druid 3||Onaya-Druid 7||Anniela-Favored Soul 7||Caelene-Bard 7||Kitartia-BladeForged 15

Hall of Famer
    2016 DDO Players Council

Default Dont worry, everything is fine now!

Dungeons & Dragons Online
    about an hour ago near Norwood, MA (Facebook page)
    We believe all issues have been resolved. If you are still encountering login issues or spontaneous log outs, please submit a support ticket with details of your server, character, and real world (not game world) location.
    Nice to see they think everything is fixed without even a blurb on their own forums...
    °º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°`°º¤ø,¸,ø¤°º¤ø,¸ ¸,ø¤º°`°º¤ø,¸A R C H A N G E L S °º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°`°º¤ø,¸,ø¤°º¤ø,¸ ¸,ø¤º°`°º¤ø,¸
    Thelanis

Alandael ~ Allendale ~ iForged ~ Roba ~ Sylon ~ Pokah ~ Keyanu ~ Wreckoning
    Quote Originally Posted by Severlin View Post
    We don't envision starting players with Starter Gear and zero knowledge playing on Hard or Elite.
    Sev~

Well, I was finally able to get back on Cannith with the character whose connection to server was "lost". Went from House P > Marketplace > House P with no problems with loading. When I tried to go back into Necropolis, connection to server was lost again. *sigh*

Looks like Tolero recently posted about it: https://www.ddo.com/forums/showthrea...h-Login-Issues

'bout time a Dev posted on the forum.
    Cannith:
    Isaela-Fighter 16 (TR)||Aeylya-Cleric 21||Draeya-Rogue 5||Sollest-Ranger 9||Fiarra-Artificer 9||Rinwenn-Ranger 7||Moliya-Druid 3||Onaya-Druid 7||Anniela-Favored Soul 7||Caelene-Bard 7||Kitartia-BladeForged 15

I've run into countless people ingame who can't log on their alts and have submitted tickets for those alts. I figure it was aimed at those people.

Heck, I have it made then, my computer is in the kitchen/dining room thanks to toddlers and space. Once the kids get older I should be able to move it back out into the living room

BTW, what about bathroom breaks?

Community Member

Still cannot connect to a server. D:

Hopefully someone will decide to wake up and come into work soon.

Community Manager

Quote Originally Posted by KodamaBot View Post
    Still cannot connect to a server. D:

Hopefully someone will decide to wake up and come into work soon.
    People have been working around the clock on this issue since yesterday evening. In-game messaging is meant to make sure that folks in the game are aware that we are aware of log in issues taking place.

Now, since this thread is overly full of insults, it is now closed.
    Have fun, and don't forget to gather for buffs!
    Follow DDO on: Facebook Twitter Google+ Pinterest
    Join us on Twitch!
    Hello from Standing Stone Games! Facebook Twitter
    For Support: https://help.standingstonegames.com