Default Max Charisma for a pally? (gear + stat boost stacking)

In anticipation of the enhancement pass changes, I'm considering options to max out my paladin's Charisma. What am I missing?

Epic Elite Charisma Stat for Paladins

18+5 lvl ups+3 enhancements+8+3+1 item 1 litany+6 destiny+5 tome = 49
    +2 Yugo pots and +2 Ship buff = 53
    +2 Alchemicals = 55

Don't count things like cookies or bard songs...I'm interested in having a list of things to farm/have access to that are sustainable or that I can 'guarantee' having. I can make sure to buff on the guild ship and I can keep pots on hand, I can't guarantee a bard will join any particular run.

Quote Originally Posted by eachna_gislin View Post
    In anticipation of the enhancement pass changes, I'm considering options to max out my paladin's Charisma. What am I missing?

Epic Elite Charisma Stat for Paladins

18+5 lvl ups+3 enhancements+8+3+1 item 1 litany+6 destiny+5 tome = 49
    +2 Yugo pots and +2 Ship buff = 53
    +2 Alchemicals = 55

Don't count things like cookies or bard songs...I'm interested in having a list of things to farm/have access to that are sustainable or that I can 'guarantee' having. I can make sure to buff on the guild ship and I can keep pots on hand, I can't guarantee a bard will join any particular run.
    Drow can get +2 higher from base and a further +2 from racial enhancements
    Humans/Helf can get +1 from versatility stat.

Additional +2 level ups into epic levels (24 and 28). 3 Epic feats can be taken for Great Charisma +1.

EDIT: Not sure if this is theoretical max or viable max but thought would throw that out there.
    Last edited by kuro_zero; 08-02-2013 at 12:01 AM.
    Officer of Disciples of the Apocalypse on Sarlona
    Himawari Life 3 - 1 FvS | Svipul Life 3 - 1 FvS | Chikaze Life 2 - 2 PAL / 2 MNK / 4 FVS
    Completionist Project: GLaDOS - Life 14 of ??: Bladeforged 'Zeus' - Started 22/02/14