Default Something odd about Augments

Maybe I misunderstood how augments are increasing the minimum level.

Usually I thought that applying a ML 8 augment on a ML 5 item would increase it to ML 8, while a ML 4 augment on a ML 7 item wouldn't have any impact on the ML of the item. Just for the fun of it we slotted then a Serpenbranch Long Bow with two low level augments, and bam it suddenly went ML 20.

I bug reported it, or is this WAI?
    * We have collectable bags, hell even hireling folders, but can I have that 6-pack for my potions please?
    * Having already a past life on the dieng EU servers, I rerolled here and started from scratch as I like the game and the community, so lets see what awaits me here

Community Member

Its a display bug with multiple-slotted items, both the augments increase the ML. Logout usually clears the error, I've read.

Founder

Quote Originally Posted by SisAmethyst View Post
    Maybe I misunderstood how augments are increasing the minimum level.

Usually I thought that applying a ML 8 augment on a ML 5 item would increase it to ML 8, while a ML 4 augment on a ML 7 item wouldn't have any impact on the ML of the item. Just for the fun of it we slotted then a Serpenbranch Long Bow with two low level augments, and bam it suddenly went ML 20.

I bug reported it, or is this WAI?
    This bug is on the Known Issues list. However that list claims that if you log out and back in the minimum level should be fixed. I have read on the forums that relogging isn't working at least for some people. If you relog and it is not fixed, file a bug report stating that relogging didn't work.

re-logging usually helps for me, as may putting it in bank, switching instances then taking out of bank.
    Inagaki
    Argo
    CoP