Default New quests for level 8-15

I wish turbine would make more 8-15 level quests instead of making new ways of bypassing those levels. Maybe even another raid in the image of tempest spine which is by far the best and most fun raid in the game. Obviously never going to happen since stones and iconics will make them way more money and the trend is go to forgotten realms at once and ignore eberron. Oh, and I would wish those were eberron quests, not fr quests.

There are plenty of quests 8-15, you have delera 2 & 4, lots of f2p quests, von, necro 2 & 3, sands.

Quote Originally Posted by Ivan_Milic View Post
    There are plenty of quests 8-15, you have delera 2 & 4, lots of f2p quests, von, necro 2 & 3, sands.
    I think he is talking about F2P quests by the looks of it
    Thelanis Server Accolyte 21 PL FVS Completionist Super Soul Accelerated 20 PL Completionist Super Sorc Accessory 3 Ranger 3 Sorc 1 Wiz PL Artificer Accusal 3 FVS 3 Wiz PL Pale Master Accxer Mathbane Barb PL Barbarian Acc 3 FVS 3 Wiz PL Pale Master Ctrl 3 FVS 3 Wiz PL Archmage Jati 3 Monk 3 Ftr PL Tactics Monk Somnath 3 Monk 3 Ftr PL Dark Monk

I do wish they'd not have dropped Eberron for Best Left Forgotten Realms.

Main: 18 Artificer, Thelanis

Quote Originally Posted by karpedieme View Post
    I think he is talking about F2P quests by the looks of it
    28 quests 8-15, 98 total quests, so seems pretty good as it is.
    4 lvl 16 quests, 1 lvl 18 and thats where f2p need more quests.

Hero
    Knight of Movember
    2014 DDO Players Council

Thumbs up Not just mid-levels, low levels too

Quote Originally Posted by Ivan_Milic View Post
    28 quests 8-15, 98 total quests, so seems pretty good as it is.
    4 lvl 16 quests, 1 lvl 18 and thats where f2p need more quests.
    What is good to you may not be to others.

Plenty of players do not rush to end game and they have been left in the dust in Turbine's effort to usher everyone into high level FR when they had begin at level 15. I know their 'goal' is to get quests all the way down in FR but at the rate they publish new quests, it will be hard to happen, especially when the end gamers are constantly clamoring for new ways to show their gear and have a challenge for said gear. Raising the level cap will not help this problem either.

OP, I agree, if you are asking / encouraging players to heroic TR, with less grind and more enjoyment, you need more quests at low and mid levels to create variety and fun. Let's see how they 'level out' the xp curve - as we will all now need more xp at low level to get through.
    The evolution of DDO: Stormreach to Eberron Unlimited to Dungeons & Dragons Online
    -1- -2- -3- -4- -5- -6- -7- -8- -9- years & still spawning kobolds
    Who are the devs anyway? DDO Peeps Tracker

2016 DDO Players Council

While I dont deny that more quests is always good I dont think that level 8-15 is where the need is the greatest.

Instead I think that more high level raids are whats most sorely needed. With the upcoming xpac there will be zero high level raids - CitW and FoT being close but definitely not high level. In my opinion there should be atleast 5 new high level raids added to the game to give people a reason to stay at max level for a while.

Oh, and double or even triple the xp for level 19-20 quests. As it stands right now those dont see much use due to the cap between heroic and epic at level 20.

Forum Turtle
    2014 DDO Players Council

Quote Originally Posted by enochiancub View Post
    I do wish they'd not have dropped Eberron for Best Left Forgotten Realms.
    Funny, I was incredibly happy and hoping they are going to go wild in the Forgotten Realms. I think Eberron is an awful game world in and of itself, but DDO is enough fun regardless of the bad world.

And as for the op, I'm on his bandwagon. I love question. More quests makes my day, although I would love to see more options in the Quest (not player) levels of 12 to 17, where the amounts of quests are still fairly limited.
    Turtel, Turtley Wrath, Tortoisse, Waterssong, Victerr Creed, Utahraptor, Velocaraptor, Minddancer, Loggerhead, Matamata, Sulcata, Ticerratops, Sierrann, Hankx, Shartelhane

Member of Highlords of Malkier! Help channel, everyone welcome in this channel!

Quote Originally Posted by Hafeal View Post
    What is good to you may not be to others.

Plenty of players do not rush to end game and they have been left in the dust in Turbine's effort to usher everyone into high level FR when they had begin at level 15. I know their 'goal' is to get quests all the way down in FR but at the rate they publish new quests, it will be hard to happen, especially when the end gamers are constantly clamoring for new ways to show their gear and have a challenge for said gear. Raising the level cap will not help this problem either.

OP, I agree, if you are asking / encouraging players to heroic TR, with less grind and more enjoyment, you need more quests at low and mid levels to create variety and fun. Let's see how they 'level out' the xp curve - as we will all now need more xp at low level to get through.
    I dont rush to end game either, didnt do end game in about half a year.

Community Member

The OP is partially correct. Levels 8 to 11 are fine and in fact levels 2 to 11 have about double the quests found in levels 12 to 19. After the expansion is released, levels 12 to 15/16 will be heroic levels with the least amount of quest options.

Community Member

More variety is great, but even for a third lifer, there's more content than you need to get through those levels already. If you had all the content packs, I think you could probably play two third life characters through at least L11 without repeating hardly any content. 11-15 does get a little thinner, but the content there is among the most fun, with GH and Attack on Stormreach, and Sands (which I don't have).

That being said, I do hope they continue the trend of including some Heroic level quests (especially F2P ones) when they release new endgame level content...or even better, I'd love to see another new midlevel Heroic pack with Epic versions - not just an Epic-ified extant Heroic pack. Especially if they introduce Epic TR, and everyone jumps back into Heroic content for a few more lives.