Community Member

Default Vuthesjing teaching Master Artificer and Lord of Blades twice per week!

As not many people run these raids anymore I have been making an effort to teach/run these raids every Tuesday and Friday between 5-6 p.m. EST.

We have been running the raids heroic normal to teach new players and to collect those elusive low level Kyhber Binding Shards for Alchemical crafting. We have a core of returning palyers each session and have taught many first timers over the past five (5) weeks. If you wish to learn these raids feel free to join us. I hope that eventually we will need to open two (2) raid groups each day and alchemical weapons become prevelant on Cannith!

Additionally, speaking of rarely run raids, I am going to start runniing the Twilight Forge raid on a regular basis starting next month. I will post days/times in another post.

Look for Vuthesjing in the LFM for the MA and LoB riads.

Community Member

Thumbs up

Sounds awesome! I think that timing works out to about 7am Wed/Sat where I am - once I get back to level and flagged in a few weeks I'll check it out and try not to be too grumpy about being up so early on a weekend...

Community Member

Are alchemical weapons prevalent yet?

Awesome. Not the best times for me, but I'll try to join.
    Praise the Dark Six and pass the heals to pure melees.
    Full feat tree; Cannith; change; merger; evil; win; minmaxing; FotM; deja vu; Kobolds.
    Dungeons and Dragons Online ~ Nude Song and Gnarled Onions

Community Member RapkintheRanger's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Feirbas View Post
    As not many people run these raids anymore I have been making an effort to teach/run these raids every Tuesday and Friday between 5-6 p.m. EST.

We have been running the raids heroic normal to teach new players and to collect those elusive low level Kyhber Binding Shards for Alchemical crafting. We have a core of returning palyers each session and have taught many first timers over the past five (5) weeks. If you wish to learn these raids feel free to join us. I hope that eventually we will need to open two (2) raid groups each day and alchemical weapons become prevelant on Cannith!

Additionally, speaking of rarely run raids, I am going to start runniing the Twilight Forge raid on a regular basis starting next month. I will post days/times in another post.

Look for Vuthesjing in the LFM for the MA and LoB riads.
    for teaching are there level requirements?

Community Member

Alchemical weapons are not prevelant yet. However, we have been running fairly consistently with a core group and have moved up to Epic normal last week. Apologies to the group for missing last Friday computer crashed and had to be fixed. I will still teach any newcomers so don't be afraid to join and we can run some heroic versions to teach. Times are 5:30 pm EST US Tuesdays and Fridays.

Default 10:30 ish UK time?

Hope to see you soon, am flagged for both but have done neither! Thanks V

Thanks for doing this! I've always wanted to learn these, but they are barely run with all the New Things.

Now I just need to figure out how to be around during these times.
    Sartika, Leader of The Red Scare, Cannith Server
    Alts: Noalynn - Kenzari - Kreena - Conraad - and many others
    Quote Originally Posted by ainmosni View Post
    MAKIN SAVES LIKE JESUS... ELITE OF COURSE U EXPECT LESS? IM A RANGER

Community Member

Default 15th run tonight

Since starting our Tuesday, Friday raids we are up to run number 15 of each. May need to form 2 raids soon as we have filled quickly and even had people sending tells after we filled asking if anyone drops if they can get in. 5:30 tonight EST US cya there.

I've run the raids a number of times (maybe 20-30 for LoB and 5 or so for MA), so I'm not too interested in training runs.....

However, I'm trying to max favor on one of my toons (a 25 Wiz), and these are really hard to Pug on elite. Is there any chance you guys will ever try a heroic elite run of either of them? I can be free for your tuesday timeslot with a bit of warning.

Thanks,
    Cannith Server :Vice Sovereign of The Guild of Calamitous Intent

Kalener (Monk) Renelak (backup band) Raoull (Mr. McStabby) Kaleray (laser heals) Kalrah (xbow rogue)