Results 1 to 6 of 6
  1. #1
    Community Member Sylvurdragon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Lakeland, FL
    Posts
    253

    Unhappy Premium Account - Purchased Packs no longer available!

    I have been playing DDO since 2009. I have been VIP for a majority of three years (off and on), so I have purchased a number of Packs, not including those that were given as part of buying MotU for 50.00 preorder. I took a small break from the game, and came back to find that my account is a "FTP account", with no packs purchased! I sent in a ticket yesterday, but wanted to also post here in hopes of getting a response from one of the Dev's. Please help me to recover my account! Thank you!

    Sylvurdragon
    Sylvursoul - Half-Elven Favored Soul of the 22nd Circle
    Gharris Sylvurwolf - Half-Elven Druid of the 20th Season
    Sylvurbeard - Scruffy-looking Dwarven Fighter of 21 Seasons

  2. #2
    Community Manager
    Cordovan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Boston Area, MA
    Posts
    24,043

    Default

    Heya Sylvurdragon, this is something for Account Support, there's not much that can be done to troubleshoot this on the forums. You mention that you sent in a ticket - that's the way to go. I'm assuming you sent it by going to support.turbine.com, then clicking on "Support Center" and then "Submit a Ticket." If you want to, you can call Account Support toll-free at 1-855-WBGAMES Account Support Hours: 10am – 7pm Eastern Time 7 days a week.
    Have fun, and don't forget to gather for buffs!
    Follow DDO on: Facebook Twitter Google+ Pinterest
    Join us on Twitch!
    Hello from Standing Stone Games! Facebook Twitter
    For Support: https://help.standingstonegames.com



  3. #3
    Community Member Sylvurdragon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Lakeland, FL
    Posts
    253

    Default

    Thanks! I wasn't entirely sure (especially with the new forum format) but glad I got a response. I'll do that...was kinda bummed out, cause I was actually hoping to get in and play a little before I'm able to go VIP - but right now I'm afraid to go VIP without knowing if my account is back to normal...
    Sylvursoul - Half-Elven Favored Soul of the 22nd Circle
    Gharris Sylvurwolf - Half-Elven Druid of the 20th Season
    Sylvurbeard - Scruffy-looking Dwarven Fighter of 21 Seasons

  4. #4
    Community Member Sylvurdragon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Lakeland, FL
    Posts
    253

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Cordovan View Post
    Heya Sylvurdragon, this is something for Account Support, there's not much that can be done to troubleshoot this on the forums. You mention that you sent in a ticket - that's the way to go. I'm assuming you sent it by going to support.turbine.com, then clicking on "Support Center" and then "Submit a Ticket." If you want to, you can call Account Support toll-free at 1-855-WBGAMES Account Support Hours: 10am – 7pm Eastern Time 7 days a week.
    Actually, can I even call support for account questions without being a VIP? I thought that was a privilege for VIP only? I will be coming back, but I don't think i can (in good faith) until my account is back to where it was. I re-submitted the ticket the right way, so hopefully I'll get something...i wanna get back in and play again!
    Sylvursoul - Half-Elven Favored Soul of the 22nd Circle
    Gharris Sylvurwolf - Half-Elven Druid of the 20th Season
    Sylvurbeard - Scruffy-looking Dwarven Fighter of 21 Seasons

  5. #5
    Hero
    2015 DDO Players Council
    Krelar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    5,140

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sylvurdragon View Post
    Actually, can I even call support for account questions without being a VIP? I thought that was a privilege for VIP only? I will be coming back, but I don't think i can (in good faith) until my account is back to where it was. I re-submitted the ticket the right way, so hopefully I'll get something...i wanna get back in and play again!
    Phone support and account tickets are available to everyone. In game GM tickets are only available to VIP's or people who have spent money recently (time based on amount spent)

  6. #6
    Community Member Sylvurdragon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Lakeland, FL
    Posts
    253

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Krelar View Post
    Phone support and account tickets are available to everyone. In game GM tickets are only available to VIP's or people who have spent money recently (time based on amount spent)
    Ok, good to know. Thanks! If I don't hear anything soon I'll give a call. I'm sure it'll be resolved, and luckily i won't have too much time to get into game till this weekend anyway.
    Sylvursoul - Half-Elven Favored Soul of the 22nd Circle
    Gharris Sylvurwolf - Half-Elven Druid of the 20th Season
    Sylvurbeard - Scruffy-looking Dwarven Fighter of 21 Seasons

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

This form's session has expired. You need to reload the page.

Reload