Community Member

Default DDO is a seriously bugged game !

Dear devs,

plz stop working on the game mechanics. With every change you are adding more and more bugs

Why you are always changing the game mechanics. Switch your development team to more Content Designers to add more quests and raids. You will have far more success with new Content instead of the crappy bugged new game mechanics. The best example is the bugged Chat window System. Why the hell you have changed here something?

Regards Bo
    PS.: Currently im wirting this text with gray color on dark background, well done guys
    EU player since release, US player since winter 2009.

Community Member

The forum editing thing is annoying and increases my error rate when posting. Especially for those over 40 since almost everyone over 40 starts to experience difficulty with reading even if their vision is otherwise perfect.

As far as the game, I really don't encounter any game-breaking bugs or problems. It's not perfect and I would like to see bugs like the epic black loch chest not dropping fragments fixed, but none of these keep me from enjoying the game.
    CC Casting Druid: https://www.ddo.com/forums/showthrea...C-Summer-Build
    Shiradi Wiz Plan for 1st Lifers: https://www.ddo.com/forums/showthrea...r-First-Lifers
    U25 Patch 1 Dex Halfling Assassin Build: https://www.ddo.com/forums/showthrea...x-Assassin-1-0
    Warlock DC Caster: https://www.ddo.com/forums/showthrea...ld-Blast-Build

Several characters on Sarlona all starting with "Rand" in the Guild "Guardians of House Cannith". My main four characters are Randowl (18 rogue 2 artificer mechanic - hope to go back to DC casting some day), Randslar (Bard 14 / Fighter 4 / Rogue 2 Swashbuckler), Randek (Druid CC Caster 17/Fvs 3) and Randomall (Rogue 20 assassin).

Quote Originally Posted by BoBach View Post
    PS.: Currently im wirting this text with gray color on dark background, well done guys
    I absolutely hate this about the forums too... Why can't the devs fix it on their end?

Quote Originally Posted by Teh_Troll View Post
    We are no more d000m'd then we were a week ago.
    Quote Originally Posted by Eth View Post
    When you stop caring about xp/min this game becomes really fun. Trust me.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gary_Gygax
    No single character has all the skills and resources needed to guarantee success in all endeavors; favorable results can usually only be achieved through group effort. No single player character wins, in the sense that he or she defeats all other player characters; the goal of the forces of good can only be attained through cooperation, so that victory is a group achievement rather than an individual one.

I've always wondered what people were talking about with the background. Mine has never looked like that, I wonder why. Regardless, that must be obnoxious to deal with.

Main: 18 Artificer, Thelanis

Quote Originally Posted by Thrudh View Post
    I absolutely hate this about the forums too... Why can't the devs fix it on their end?

Simply because they are clueless when it comes to vBulletin, this is like a 2 minute fix of the styling with the AdminCP and this isn't one of those "this will only take 2 minutes to fix but will actually take 3 weeks" jobs! It's stupidly simple so get it done Turbine and stop giving people eye strain!

There is also a thread somewhere which has a custom made stylish theme made that users can use and it's awesome! It also makes the forum use a fluid skin not a fixed width one like it normally has where everything is squashed up!

Stoner81.

Quote Originally Posted by enochiancub View Post
    I've always wondered what people were talking about with the background. Mine has never looked like that, I wonder why. Regardless, that must be obnoxious to deal with.
    The replyTo box is black on white when I open it with Chrome

I get black on grey when I open it with Internet Explorer.
    Quote Originally Posted by Teh_Troll View Post
    We are no more d000m'd then we were a week ago.
    Quote Originally Posted by Eth View Post
    When you stop caring about xp/min this game becomes really fun. Trust me.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gary_Gygax
    No single character has all the skills and resources needed to guarantee success in all endeavors; favorable results can usually only be achieved through group effort. No single player character wins, in the sense that he or she defeats all other player characters; the goal of the forces of good can only be attained through cooperation, so that victory is a group achievement rather than an individual one.

Community Member

If you're using IE for anything, reading the forums should be the least of your concerns.

You use internet explorer to download chrome or firefox... not to surf the internet...

And, Exactly this: "If you're using IE for anything, reading the forums should be the least of your concerns."

Community Member

Default chat wndow

Normally I am very patient when using software. I work also in the software industrie and know how hard it is to develop usable software. But actually the Chat window bug is too much for my patience ...

Every hour I got disconnected from the party and guild chat, and have no chance to detect it. I can guess that it bugged again only after a few statements when I wonder why nobody is responding . The first experience took me 30min to notice it. I can not imagine why some dev has changed here something so that is so unstable now.

I expect more Impact Analysis when changing code and a far better QA. The game is a MMORPG so the communication functions are essential.

regards Bo.
    EU player since release, US player since winter 2009.

the bug that "BUG'S" me the most right now, is not being able too see my freakin weapon

Ive played for the last 6 or 7 years and since MOtod my fun has hit a altime low when I zone into the market I cant move for a minute or the harbor or zone in or out of my ship or zone from house too market ***.

and I have a bad ass rig Never winter and all the other games I play I have ZERO PROBLEM'S. so the Dev's hve done something is it intentional or not? are they trying too burn the house down more insurance money?
    Kahzadoom~Xzr~Irondoom~Doomlord~XvKing DoomHammer~
    Xoriat Born~Doompriest~Doom~DoomTusk~Legion of Doom~Fear leads to anger, anger leads to hate, hate leads to suffering.

Quote Originally Posted by die View Post
    the bug that "BUG'S" me the most right now, is not being able too see my freakin weapon

Ive played for the last 6 or 7 years and since MOtod my fun has hit a altime low when I zone into the market I cant move for a minute or the harbor or zone in or out of my ship or zone from house too market ***.

and I have a bad ass rig Never winter and all the other games I play I have ZERO PROBLEM'S. so the Dev's hve done something is it intentional or not? are they trying too burn the house down more insurance money?
    One more what could you have done that would break my Friends list???? iMEAN ITS WORKED FOR YEARS AND NOW..? Will you please put the A team back on Dnd ONLINE and off of your new DC game.
    Kahzadoom~Xzr~Irondoom~Doomlord~XvKing DoomHammer~
    Xoriat Born~Doompriest~Doom~DoomTusk~Legion of Doom~Fear leads to anger, anger leads to hate, hate leads to suffering.