Default I'd just like to know one thing...

...how did Eveningstar get its hands on that large stash of Enchanted Gallanda Distillate?

Did one of you guys bring them over under your arm, or does the bartender's distribution vendor belong to the Extra-planar Foodservice Consortium?

Community Member

Bootleggers are like cockroaches - they are everywhere!
    Inter-dimensional portals filled with nasties are no obstacle!
    Where there is a profit to be made, there is way.

Now if only they could find a way to bring epic tokens through as well eh?

Also, who updates the AH, and how much the shipping cost if i want to have my item delivered there?!
    Proud officer of The Balance, in Khyber
    Robopew / Kormah / Sokin / Dhona / Thendrik / Tightpants / Altab / Screamforme / Oohshift / Evermissing
    My trade list: https://www.ddo.com/forums/showthrea...-My-Trade-List

yeah, I have wondered how difficult it would be to give the eveningstar drinks at taverns names appropriate to faerun - but maybe it would require creating a new vendor type in game that would cause problems. but it does bother me.

Quote Originally Posted by bsquishwizzy View Post
    ...how did Eveningstar get its hands on that large stash of Enchanted Gallanda Distillate?

Did one of you guys bring them over under your arm, or does the bartender's distribution vendor belong to the Extra-planar Foodservice Consortium?

Forum Turtle
    2014 DDO Players Council

It's the microbrewery craze, all the taverns are doing their own and competing for our plat with various taste twists and processes. Eventually, of course, due to the lack of Coin Lord interest in regulating such things as food and drink safety, we'll eventually all end up blind or have parts of our bodies rot off of course.
    Turtel, Turtley Wrath, Tortoisse, Waterssong, Victerr Creed, Utahraptor, Velocaraptor, Minddancer, Loggerhead, Matamata, Sulcata, Ticerratops, Sierrann, Hankx, Shartelhane

Member of Highlords of Malkier! Help channel, everyone welcome in this channel!

It's all about branding.

Quote Originally Posted by CheeseMilk View Post

It's all about branding.
    LOL.

Any event in life has a parallel in a Simpsons episode.

One would think with the copious amount of FR lore out there they could have come up with Faerunian names for the drinks and such. In fact, IIRC, the various "Volo's Guides" include such information. Various Faerunian wines, brews, and liquors. Would it really have been that hard?
    All that is wrong with DDO, life, taxes, poltics, religion, music, fast food, education, the criminal justice system, the weather, society, the universe, and previously-discontinued-but-now-on-their-way-back snack cakes, is all the fault of Wizards of the Coast. I know this because Fred told me so, and Mind Flayers are smart.