Community Member

Exclamation Aplogies to everyone in Arise

I apologise for not being good enough to solo half of dreams of insanity at lvl 13.

I joined your lfm, which didn't say BYOH and didn't say solo a side, or anything - I assumed I could off tank like my build is meant for (I know its not good enough to solo)

But somewher over the last 7 years of US and EU, healing you through every elite quest in the game and generally being a good pugger when needed, I have become gimped

Again, sorry for making you shout at me because I couldn't solo, it was my fault entirely

Ouch. These threads never go well.

Quote Originally Posted by goldgolem View Post
    I apologise for not being good enough to solo half of dreams of insanity at lvl 13.

I joined your lfm, which didn't say BYOH and didn't say solo a side, or anything - I assumed I could off tank like my build is meant for (I know its not good enough to solo)

But somewher over the last 7 years of US and EU, healing you through every elite quest in the game and generally being a good pugger when needed, I have become gimped

Again, sorry for making you shout at me because I couldn't solo, it was my fault entirely
    It's okay. I'm sure they forgive you. If there is something to forgive?

Although, you should learn not to care about what mean people say....

Even if what they say might be true.....

Founder

Its unfortunate that this type of post always attracts the people who enjoy being nasty. I don't know why some people like to kick people when they're down, maybe they can't take on anyone else.

Anyway OP, ignore them. Responding to them only encourages them (like children). I'm sorry to hear that happened to you - but now you know who to ignore and not to help anymore. Good luck.

2015 DDO Players Council
    Ravenguard Press

Sarcasm... I love it! I'll take ya anytime.
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    MuleAxe (Triple Completionist) | MuleSticker | MuleRaptor | MuleFort | MuleParts

Community Member

Just re-roll WF sorc/wiz/arti and everything will be fine. Oh wait, maybe this ain't your definition of fun?

I guess if you really had to solo half of the quest they weren't that good either. Who relies on a random pug when they're running with a couple of guildies? Good guildies that is. Even more so in a quest that, if you're experienced, you know that not every random pug will be able to faceroll it.

Fun post... since you don't seem to worry too much about it, not much harm was done. Actually the harm might be coming from the fact that you posted this.
    Kal Vas Flam... Corp Por... Corp Por

...And then there was silence