and try to show it as gameplay videos in youtube. It would be
    great if someone could give some newbie advice, but also what
    we could change in our gameplays

Here are the links to our channels:
    My Channel
    My Friend

I hope you like our gameplays, give us some advice and have fun
    Hi, and welcome to DDO!
    While I can't say I understand Duetsch very well(Read not at all. ;p), I can say your series is looking pretty good so far.

I'll offer a bit of general advice, because in all honesty most of the advice I can give on the actual game is better off being learnt on your own.

I see you are playing a Wizard and your friend is playing a Ranger. Not bad choices for starting toons, especially the Ranger. Certainly these are two classes that will help you learn to play smarter early on. As a Wizard you will have great ability to CC(Crowd Control), as well as plenty of skill points per level, And feats to play around with. This will work out will with a melee/ranged partner as you can CC mobs, and your partner can beat them down. This will likely be the most optimal way to go through content.

As a Ranger your partner will be getting almost all the feats for both Ranged, and TWF(Two Weapon Fighting) for free. This means that they will do both good melee damage and ranged damage with a longbow. At level 6 He will be auto granted a feat called "Manyshot" This is one of the highest burst DPS feats in the entire game, and becomes very powerful at the later levels. While not nearly as powerful at a lower level, it still works great when it's off timer for boss fights, or when you have to hit mobs that are on ledges.

In the earlier levels of the game you'll find that as a Wizard you're likely not to have a very large pool of spell points. For most people coming from other games the first instinct is usually to go grab a wand/scrolls(like you grabbed from your end reward for the Grotto quest in Korthos Island.). While this seems like a good idea, it is in fact somewhat of a trap. Because of the way combat in DDO works and the way mob HP is calculated most mobs in the lower levels can be 1-2 shotted with a halfway decent THF weapon(Two Handed Fighting), like a Great Axe, or a Great Sword.

It's usually a very good idea to find/buy from the AH a good THF weapon even on casters who have dumped str, as once you run out of SP you will still be able to attack mobs and contribute to the party. A good thing about this is that as a wizard who can spec into CC, you can save a ton of SP by CC'ing a mob, and then attacking it in melee instead of wasting SP on damage spells.

And to save this from becoming to large of a wall of text I'll leave it at that, and give you some useful links to look into.

DDOWiki:
    http://ddowiki.com/page/Home
    Character planner to help you look into different builds/Class combo's
    http://www.rjcyberware.com/DDO/
    And obviously the forums themselves are going to be a very large, and sometimes helpful source of information.
    Look at the Class sections(Custom builds mostly) for information on how the different classes work, and how to build good toons.
    Also probably less likely to be trolled or have a thread about classes/builds derailed there as well.
    Araphina Skycrow - 15Paladin/3Ranger/2Fighter (Life 8/25) 5xRanger, 3xPaladin
    Araphell - Arasin - Arathaes - Arawyn - Aravein
    Guild: Fors Fortis;Guild of Won, & VENOM @ Argo
    "And we learn, as we age; We've learned nothing! And my body still aches."