Default When will the NDA be lifted?

I'm not a VIP nor a prepurchaser. Still I'm interested in the quests, items and mechanical changes which are going to be in the expansion pack.

I'm even willing to give some feedback on one of the gravest changes to the game in the last few years, namely the enhancement pass.

When will John Doe be able to view the Lamannia forums, or maybe even be able to log in onto Lamannia?
    Toons on Orien: Meinir // Flodur // Twiddler // Thorkar // Impetor // Juliacantor // Minor all Soko Irrlicht
    Quote Originally Posted by Vargouille View Post
    We may or may not intentionally insert in red herrings, purple mackerels, or horses of different colors. Void where prohibited. Not available in all planes of existence.

Quote Originally Posted by karl_k0ch View Post
    I'm not a VIP nor a prepurchaser. Still I'm interested in the quests, items and mechanical changes which are going to be in the expansion pack.

I'm even willing to give some feedback on one of the gravest changes to the game in the last few years, namely the enhancement pass.

When will John Doe be able to view the Lamannia forums, or maybe even be able to log in onto Lamannia?

August 19th

You know I had been using the Superior Sarcasm font exclusively but it seems in a unannounced hotfix they slipped in the Sovereign Sarcasm font... keep up the good work guys!

NDA has been lifted for a few days. We're currently in open beta.

Edit:: Speak of the devil.

Main: 18 Artificer, Thelanis