Community Member

Default Public LFM annoyance. C'mon now.

Dear Turbine.

Your public LFM's were an interesting idea, and I am starting to use them.

However, a full page of text in front of all my vision when I first enter a quest, and then every first battle I get into, is entirely stupid.

Please consider shortening that text considerably; i do not want to be blinded with text when I am starting to solo a public quest; it leads to frustration every time.

Please fix this glaring error.

Community Member

Which "full page of text" are you refering to? if its the LFM page "Leader: Public group" you are refering to, there is an option when you open the quest window. Group Option: Private group will remove that msg when you enter quests.

Community Member

I am thinking the OP wants to use the Public group option, but just doesn't want the annoying text that comes with it.

/signed
    http://myaccount.turbine.com

Je ne suis pas
    DDO Alpha Tester

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by caissede12 View Post
    Which "full page of text" are you refering to? if its the LFM page "Leader: Public group" you are refering to, there is an option when you open the quest window. Group Option: Private group will remove that msg when you enter quests.
    i think what he is trying to say is, he wants to keep the public group option, but not have the text in the middle of the screen every time we enter a quest. it is annoying.

i have also had it bug out, when it asks if you want to change it, to select the lfm panel, if i have mouse look on, or off, (i forget the exact setup for this bug, which is why i still get it sometimes) and i try to interact with the panel, the panel stays up, and my mouse is gone, and i am stuck on mouse look. my keyboard buttons does not work, i can still look and move, but can't do anything pressing the mouse look key does not help. usually have to restart.

aside from that, i would love to see the text moved, or it brought down to a simple icon like the un-centered notice.