Default Is Cannith Challenge and Cannith Crafting buggy?

Hey folks,

I tried to put a guard on a level 16 T3 Cannith Challenge plate and it says that it is the wrong type, ie it is not found in a chest or a reward. It says it is already keyed when I put it in the disjunctor and it is labeled as +3 craft ready on the item.

I have tired everything that I could think of including binding it. Nothing seems to allow me to put it in the bound item maker in the crafting house.

Any suggestions?

Thanks

Exact same problem here... Mournlode Fullplate - Tier 3 is not compatible with the Crafting Device - Bound/Unbound Items.
    Though there are many paths at the foot of the mountain,
    all those who reach the top see the same moon.
    {Morihei Ueshiba}

Community Member

Hmm, I just crafted a tier3 level 12 elemental khopesh yesterday, and had no issue doing so. Trying to recall what steps I took... However, maybe it is a bug with the armor, and not weapons.

I compulsively 'lock' my items, and did have to 'unlock' it before putting it into the crafter. That is about the only thing I can think of beyond it being just a bug.

Unhappy Mournlode plate

Unluckly I have the same problem: that armor cannot be crafted. I have noticed that info windows is gold-bordered instead of silver-bordered.
    No problem with the elemental bow (althought it seems it lose its ability to fire arrows with the new patch).
    I hope it will be fixed soon.

Community Member

Default wepones are ok armor isn't!

Quote Originally Posted by Xeviusvonmorrigan View Post
    Unluckly I have the same problem: that armor cannot be crafted. I have noticed that info windows is gold-bordered instead of silver-bordered.
    No problem with the elemental bow (althought it seems it lose its ability to fire arrows with the new patch).
    I hope it will be fixed soon.
    they told us they fixed crafting isues(u19.2) with cannith challange gear and... well...they didn't!
    armor is still uncraftable!