Default Epic spare hand issue

I made a tier 3 Epic Spare hand a while back and now that I want to use it, I cannot attach an augment to it. GUH!!!!!

I have a blue and a colorless augment to attached, but when I open them, they don't recognize the spare hand.
    The colorless augment will work on other loot I have, but not the spare hand.

What am I missing?
    PROUD MEMBER OF THE DEAD BLADES

Default Similiar Problem encountered.

Quote Originally Posted by stak View Post
    I made a tier 3 Epic Spare hand a while back and now that I want to use it, I cannot attach an augment to it. GUH!!!!!

I have a blue and a colorless augment to attached, but when I open them, they don't recognize the spare hand.

What am I missing?
    You know I am seeing the same thing.

THough not in the Spare Hand, I am seeing it in a Teir 3 Ring of the Stalker. This was made before the last update and patch.

Since then it will only see the yellow augment slot, not the colorless augment slot.
    Panzermeyer - Huge Terry Brooks Shannara Fan

Main
    Jelara Shannara - PDK
    Steel Shrine (TR XX - Barb x3, Drd x3, FvS x3, Pal x2, Rgr x1, Rog x2, Sorc x3, Wiz x3 - EtR X - Arc x3, Div x2, Mart x3, Prim x3 - ItR II - PDK x2)
    Alts
    DamsonRhee Shannara - PDK Swashbuckler
    Challenge Farmer
    Eritria Shannara - Human Swashbuckler
    (TR VII - Ftr x3, Sorc x1, Wiz x3 EtR - Prim x1)
    Kirisin Shannara - Sun Elf Shadovar Infiltrator (TR XIV - Barb x1, Bard x1, Clc x3, Fvs x3, Sorc x3, Wiz x3 - EtR V - Mart x2, Div x3 - ItR - MLE x1)

Quote Originally Posted by stak View Post

What am I missing?
    If your item predates the augment change, you may need to update the item first. Check the detailed description of the slots on the item. If it's an old version, the description will say so and tell you to put the item with some yellow dragonshards in a machine to update it.
    Kaarloe - Degenerate Matter - Argonnessen

Default thanks!

that did it, thank you sir!!!!
    PROUD MEMBER OF THE DEAD BLADES

Quote Originally Posted by redspecter23 View Post
    If your item predates the augment change, you may need to update the item first. Check the detailed description of the slots on the item. If it's an old version, the description will say so and tell you to put the item with some yellow dragonshards in a machine to update it.
    Which machine?

The problem I am having is with the Epic Version.
    Panzermeyer - Huge Terry Brooks Shannara Fan

Main
    Jelara Shannara - PDK
    Steel Shrine (TR XX - Barb x3, Drd x3, FvS x3, Pal x2, Rgr x1, Rog x2, Sorc x3, Wiz x3 - EtR X - Arc x3, Div x2, Mart x3, Prim x3 - ItR II - PDK x2)
    Alts
    DamsonRhee Shannara - PDK Swashbuckler
    Challenge Farmer
    Eritria Shannara - Human Swashbuckler
    (TR VII - Ftr x3, Sorc x1, Wiz x3 EtR - Prim x1)
    Kirisin Shannara - Sun Elf Shadovar Infiltrator (TR XIV - Barb x1, Bard x1, Clc x3, Fvs x3, Sorc x3, Wiz x3 - EtR V - Mart x2, Div x3 - ItR - MLE x1)

Quote Originally Posted by Panzermeyer View Post
    Which machine?

The problem I am having is with the Epic Version.
    You use the epic alter next to teh building of the twelve to convert to the new augment system.