Default Assorted Requests

Hirelings:

1) Could hirelings have setting that would have them break boxes they come across?

2) Could hirelings have setting (besides passive) where they will not heal charmed mobs? Even better might be a toggle switch "heal just me" or "heal entire party" or "after I command a heal on Player/NPC X, continue to auto-heal that person"

3) Could there be an option (perhaps control-click) to continue using an ability/spell as soon as timer & SP permit. I.E. Control-click on my cleric-bot's DV button and he will keep hitting me with DV until they're gone.

Cove:
    4) Could the barter box please have a control-click function similar to stores, where we can turn in lots of map pieces or trade lots of gems etc. without risking carpal-tunnel?

5) Could we please have instances based on level? I've got a lovely spot picked out for my lvl 11 wiz, and some lvl 24 runs by spawning a bunch of half-orc mana sponges.

6) Could we please have a way to trade-down doubloons, similar to the one for gems?

Guild Ships:

7) The first mate should have a square similar to hookpoint color square. It will be green if all the ship amenities are green. It turns yellow or red if any of the ship amenities get to the yellow or red stage.

8) We should be able to give the first mate plat and he keeps the ships current amenities updated. That's pretty much the first mate's job description!

9) Guests on a ship should be able to "tip" the first mate, with the plat going towards the previous request. It would be a nice way to say "thanks" for getting a ship invite.

10) As previously requested, we should be able to put small amenities in a large space.

11) Please make the entire ship a spell-change location. The tavern amenity will still be valuable for selling/repairing/getting HP & SP.

12) Time for some new amenities. Perhaps Training Dummy 2.0, where it will measure your DPS for you?

Assorted:

13) Could the auto-close timer on the "rolling stone doors" be set just a bit longer please?
    Last edited by ssgcmwatson; 07-28-2013 at 02:49 AM.
    UDR Loot Rules:
    1) No griefing people for pulling loot that dropped in their name
    2) When rolling, classes for which the item is "useful" get +10 to the roll
    example: Wiz and Barb both roll on a Torc, the barb saying "I'm TRing into an arcane next week"
    Wiz gets +10 on his roll

Community Member

Thumbs up #6 all the way

Quote Originally Posted by ssgcmwatson View Post
    6) Time for some new amenities. Perhaps Training Dummy 2.0, where it will measure your DPS for you?
    Like that idea alot

Hirelings:

1) Could hirelings have setting that would have them break boxes they come across?

2) Could hirelings have setting (besides passive) where they will not heal charmed mobs? Even better might be a toggle switch "heal just me" or "heal entire party" or "after I command a heal on Player/NPC X, continue to auto-heal that person"

3) Could there be an option (perhaps control-click) to continue using an ability/spell as soon as timer & SP permit. I.E. Control-click on my cleric-bot's DV button and he will keep hitting me with DV until they're gone.
    There's at least one hireling who currently does 1)
    His name is ANTHEM and he is a Lvl 6 WF Bard!

2) and 3) /Signed - Yes Please!

Cove:
    4) Could the barter box please have a control-click function similar to stores, where we can turn in lots of map pieces or trade lots of gems etc. without risking carpal-tunnel?

5) Could we please have instances based on level? I've got a lovely spot picked out for my lvl 11 wiz, and some lvl 24 runs by spawning a bunch of half-orc mana sponges.

6) Could we please have a way to trade-down doubloons, similar to the one for gems?
    /Signed to all 3 Points - Seriously Devs - Do this!

Guild Ships:

7) The first mate should have a square similar to hookpoint color square. It will be green if all the ship amenities are green. It turns yellow or red if any of the ship amenities get to the yellow or red stage.

8) We should be able to give the first mate plat and he keeps the ships current amenities updated. That's pretty much the first mate's job description!

9) Guests on a ship should be able to "tip" the first mate, with the plat going towards the previous request. It would be a nice way to say "thanks" for getting a ship invite.

10) As previously requested, we should be able to put small amenities in a large space.

11) Please make the entire ship a spell-change location. The tavern amenity will still be valuable for selling/repairing/getting HP & SP.

12) Time for some new amenities. Perhaps Training Dummy 2.0, where it will measure your DPS for you?
    7,8,9 - Fantastic ideas /Signed!

10 - Oh Gawd Yes! /Signed!!!

11 & 12 - Meh - These aren't big issues for me
    Would like more amenity choices however {just not worried about the Dummy!}.

Assorted:

13) Could the auto-close timer on the "rolling stone doors" be set just a bit longer please?
    Why has No-One asked for this before?

Seriously - I've never even considered posting about this IRRITANT!

I should have done so!

/Signed!!!!!