1) Could hirelings have setting that would have them break boxes they come across?
2) Could hirelings have setting (besides passive) where they will not heal charmed mobs? Even better might be a toggle switch "heal just me" or "heal entire party" or "after I command a heal on Player/NPC X, continue to auto-heal that person"
3) Could there be an option (perhaps control-click) to continue using an ability/spell as soon as timer & SP permit. I.E. Control-click on my cleric-bot's DV button and he will keep hitting me with DV until they're gone.
4) Could the barter box please have a control-click function similar to stores, where we can turn in lots of map pieces or trade lots of gems etc. without risking carpal-tunnel?
5) Could we please have instances based on level? I've got a lovely spot picked out for my lvl 11 wiz, and some lvl 24 runs by spawning a bunch of half-orc mana sponges.
6) Could we please have a way to trade-down doubloons, similar to the one for gems?
7) The first mate should have a square similar to hookpoint color square. It will be green if all the ship amenities are green. It turns yellow or red if any of the ship amenities get to the yellow or red stage.
8) We should be able to give the first mate plat and he keeps the ships current amenities updated. That's pretty much the first mate's job description!
9) Guests on a ship should be able to "tip" the first mate, with the plat going towards the previous request. It would be a nice way to say "thanks" for getting a ship invite.
10) As previously requested, we should be able to put small amenities in a large space.
11) Please make the entire ship a spell-change location. The tavern amenity will still be valuable for selling/repairing/getting HP & SP.
12) Time for some new amenities. Perhaps Training Dummy 2.0, where it will measure your DPS for you?
13) Could the auto-close timer on the "rolling stone doors" be set just a bit longer please?